PDA

View Full Version : Hello. Anyone from London?

krizziei
21st July 2006, 14:31
Hi everyone. I'm Krizz from London. 33 and married with one 2 yr old. It would be lovely to meet potential friends who are either single or married who lives in the city or neighbouring areas.

krizziei
21st July 2006, 15:00
To add more....I'm a full time mom- (enjoying it but hoping to go back to work when he is a little bigger). We just moved to North London. I do bump in to some Filipinas from time to time but they all seem too busy working. Surely, there are some pinays and pinoys out there who have time to learn, share, relax, drive around (however I just got my car and still getting used to driving), and maybe have barbecues and adobo with.
My husband is European, a city slicker, in his 30's and loves culture. We love to go travelling, cinemas, theatres, being family and friends, and entertaining our son.
It would be great to expand our circle of friends!

gracie24
9th November 2006, 17:07
hi kriz!!! I'm also from London.... in Neasden. u live nearby??? Hope to chat with u soon... have a pleasant afternoon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
9th November 2006, 19:28
To add more....I'm a full time mom- (enjoying it but hoping to go back to work when he is a little bigger). We just moved to North London. I do bump in to some Filipinas from time to time but they all seem too busy working. Surely, there are some pinays and pinoys out there who have time to learn, share, relax, drive around (however I just got my car and still getting used to driving), and maybe have barbecues and adobo with.
My husband is European, a city slicker, in his 30's and loves culture. We love to go travelling, cinemas, theatres, being family and friends, and entertaining our son.
It would be great to expand our circle of friends!

Hey welcome to London, there are 60,000 pinoys, but we all meet at Club FM 184 Uxbridge road, London W12 Shepherds Bush Green, 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays, its a great chance to chill out, meet other pinoys, and see Nugroovz, the greatest British Filipino band in the UK,

See you there.....

Pete

KeithD
9th November 2006, 21:39
I'll have to setup a female Filipino Iron Maiden band :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
9th November 2006, 21:46
I'll have to setup a female Filipino Iron Maiden band :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maybe the sexbomb girls can do covers? :Erm: