PDA

View Full Version : Forum Reputation

KeithD
19th July 2006, 13:29
On this forum you will notice on post on the right some green blobs (or red if your very naughty). This is your Reputation level.

How do you get it? Also on the post on the right you will see a Scales Icon. If you like someones post (or dislike), or want to thank them, you can click the scales, and add Rep to them (or take it away). Yo also can leave a comment.

You can view your own Rep comments by clicking USERCP in the top left.

You can not see who posted the Rep, but if people want to sign the comment that is fine. By clicking on the comment in the USERCP it will tale you to the thread you got Rep for.

ivor&mel
19th July 2006, 13:39
You, Pete and Rob must have had a helluva lot of clicks! Or else just a couple of seconds in the Mods' CP :D

mrsfrivolity
19th July 2006, 14:08
kewl! Didn't even notice that until now :D Can you see other people's reps?

ivor&mel
19th July 2006, 14:10
Yes... for all except the Three Musketeers, it shows as a single green blob on each post: on the right-hand side.. under Posts:...

Also shows in Profiles and in the Members List

mrsfrivolity
19th July 2006, 14:16
I've clicked UserCP but didn't find any option for see Rep comments. Is it 'coz I'm black? :D I mean, Is it coz no one has dissed me yet? :Hellooo:

KeithD
19th July 2006, 14:24
I have :)

KeithD
19th July 2006, 14:25
I need to change the ratings when I get time......

mrsfrivolity
19th July 2006, 15:55
Thanks Boss! :blacklistsmartassHL :icon_lol:

russ01539
19th July 2006, 19:21
Yes... for all except the Three Musketeers, it shows as a single green blob on each post: on the right-hand side.. under Posts:...

Also shows in Profiles and in the Members List

Maybe the 'Three Musketeers' need taking down a green blob or two Mel, especially after that disgraceful sheep post made by Pete earlier ?
:yikes:

russ01539
19th July 2006, 19:26
How many times do you have to approve of and add to someone's reputation before the green blobs begin to increase ??????????

KeithD
19th July 2006, 21:25
Depends....on who giveth & who taketh away :)

The more green blobs someone has, the more Rep Power.

You also get bonuses with number of posts, time here, etc.......

russ01539
19th July 2006, 21:32
Thanks for that Keith.

MoreRep Pwer to you. huh

ivor&mel
19th July 2006, 21:47
Why not just scrap this "reputation" business altogether? Does it really serve any useful purpose? :Erm:

KeithD
19th July 2006, 22:06
Why not just scrap this "reputation" business altogether? Does it really serve any useful purpose? :Erm:

:Brick: We have some guy on the racing forum keeps saying that....probably as he gets neg repped all the time :icon_lol:

We had one on the IPB board :doh .....but it was automatic you couldn't vote.....and no one complained!! :NoNo:

Of course it's useful. When people read through the site, they will see which members to pay particular attention to, and are more likely to believe what they say. It'll take a few months to work itself out though since it's just started.

russ01539
19th July 2006, 22:29
Well I think Ivor deserves an extra green blob. He does post some very odd, sorry I mean useful bits of info on your site and her always seems to be logged on when i log on. Go give him a blob.

I am prepared to take a red blob if you give Ivor a green one, pleassssssssssssssse. hehehe

ivor&mel
19th July 2006, 22:34
I want a red one! But I'm a Moddie.. so I can give myself one, I guess :yikes:

Oi! What do you mean "odd"?! But thanks for the blob job :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eljohno
19th July 2006, 23:12
Ivors green blob should be in the shape of a house as he lives here.

Which is great of course...

russ01539
3rd September 2006, 21:41
Not anymore. :cwm34:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 12:28
:Brick: We have some guy on the racing forum keeps saying that....probably as he gets neg repped all the time :icon_lol:

We had one on the IPB board :doh .....but it was automatic you couldn't vote.....and no one complained!! :NoNo:

Of course it's useful. When people read through the site, they will see which members to pay particular attention to, and are more likely to believe what they say. It'll take a few months to work itself out though since it's just started.

Hehehe:D, Sir I would like to enquire if there is any way to earn faster those green blobs.

KeithD
10th June 2007, 13:12
Grovel........or post helpful info.....

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 13:56

grovel and...helpful info:D

Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.
Nor dare I chide the world without end hour,
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
When you have bid your servant once adieu;
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought,
Save, where you are how happy you make those.
So true a fool is love that in your will,
Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.

W.S

:behead:

bigtombowski
6th August 2007, 23:17

i better grovel then

and

as aromulus says
post "inane" drivel, or verbiage, or whatever :)

ooopssss
i do that already! LoL! :D:D:D:D

tom

Alan
7th August 2007, 00:05
Hmmm - I've only got one green thingy - thanks to whoever did that.

andypaul
7th August 2007, 00:07
Hmmm - I've only got one green thingy - thanks to whoever did that.

Sounds like you need a vist to the doctors if its gone green :omg:

Alan
7th August 2007, 00:10
Lol

bigtombowski
7th August 2007, 00:12
SOMEONE just gimme a new green thingy and said "you're OK" lol

awwwww

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, I actually really really really really doooo appreciate that :D:D:D:D

tom

KeithD
7th August 2007, 09:39
And I can taketh them all away :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
12th February 2008, 02:22
nice info boss..glad to be here on the forum once again i told on my last post that i will be right back on feb23 as i will take break...coz im here w/ my hubby in baguio..oh my god we cant stand it not to post something...i'm doing this post he is here sitting next to me and keep smiling..we did missed you boss.. as well as the friendly members here on the site..you see were crazy log on from our hotel w/c we made it on veniz awww :woohoo:what a nice life !!

we missed you all,:love18:
juliet and tomm

KeithD
12th February 2008, 09:55
Have you given him an hour off to recharge? :Erm:

LadyJ
12th February 2008, 11:14
nice info boss..glad to be here on the forum once again i told on my last post that i will be right back on feb23 as i will take break...coz im here w/ my hubby in baguio..oh my god we cant stand it not to post something...i'm doing this post he is here sitting next to me and keep smiling..we did missed you boss.. as well as the friendly members here on the site..you see were crazy log on from our hotel w/c we made it on veniz awww :woohoo:what a nice life !!

juliet and tomm

What a sweet couple..

Advance Happy Hearts Day to you both and to other members here on the forum:Hellooo:

Alan
12th February 2008, 12:40
I STILL miss my green blobs from a couple of months ago when everybody's said green blobs disappeared.

I even got up to a LIGHT GREEN blob!

Still, I would rather our family on this forum all be happy and healthy than have green blobs.

(See, I CAN be nice:D)

Al.:)

Mrs.JMajor
12th February 2008, 14:48
Have you given him an hour off to recharge? :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::rolleyes:

kimmi
12th February 2008, 14:54

juliet and tomm

welcome back ate Juliet...I am glad that u and ur hubby are fine and doing good but I hope u dont get wind there for smiling..Happy hearts day..:)

Mrs.JMajor
12th February 2008, 15:01
welcome back ate Juliet...I am glad that u and ur hubby are fine and doing good but I hope u dont get wind there for smiling..Happy hearts day..:)

you're sweet kimmi ,same to you happy valentine too :cwm38:

Banana
15th June 2008, 15:35
May I ask where I find these scales. I cannot locate any :(

kimmi
15th June 2008, 18:04
May I ask where I find these scales. I cannot locate any :(

it is located on the upper right side of person's address, age and rep points..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Banana
15th June 2008, 18:58
I can only see it on my own posts :(

Mrs Daddy
15th June 2008, 19:04
I've clicked UserCP but didn't find any option for see Rep comments. Is it 'coz I'm black? :D I mean, Is it coz no one has dissed me yet? :Hellooo:

ako din wala ako makita:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
anyway may dalawa akong green sa mga nagbigay SALAMAT:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

KeithD
15th June 2008, 20:01
I can only see it on my own posts :(
You need 75 posts + Rep .....and be nice to me :D

keithAngel
15th June 2008, 20:33

Your the most handsome administrator on this forum:appl::8_1_215::xxanimal-smiley-085

KeithD
15th June 2008, 20:40
Your the most handsome administrator on this forum

...Now you're scaring me.....:ARsurrender:

Banana
15th June 2008, 22:18

I knew it :ARsurrender:

:)

andypaul
15th June 2008, 22:20
How much does a rep point go for on Ebay:Erm:

KeithD
15th June 2008, 23:23
How much does a rent boy go for on Ebay:Erm:
:action-smiley-081: :omg:

andypaul
16th June 2008, 19:24
I thought id ask you what with you beening the only Socuse in the village:D

KeithD
16th June 2008, 19:45
I thought id ask you what with you beening the only Socuse in the village:D

Has someone moved the keys on your keyboard? :icon_lol:

andypaul
16th June 2008, 20:02
Has someone moved the keys on your keyboard? :icon_lol:

I really should look at what i type:D

KeithD
16th June 2008, 20:41
I really should look at what i type:D
Why bother.....no one else does :xxparty-smiley-004:

andypaul
16th June 2008, 20:42
Why bother.....no one else does :xxparty-smiley-004:

Gives my fingers some exercise:omg:

lenlen
11th August 2009, 13:35
On this forum you will notice on post on the right some green blobs (or red if your very naughty). This is your Reputation level.

How do you get it? Also on the post on the right you will see a Scales Icon. If you like someones post (or dislike), or want to thank them, you can click the scales, and add Rep to them (or take it away). Yo also can leave a comment.

You can view your own Rep comments by clicking USERCP in the top left.

You can not see who posted the Rep, but if people want to sign the comment that is fine. By clicking on the comment in the USERCP it will tale you to the thread you got Rep for.

Hi Win2Win.Oh really if someone like my message they give me good reputation.thats good i like that.

KeithD
11th August 2009, 14:14
Hi Win2Win.Oh really if someone like my message they give me good reputation.thats good i like that.
...and if they don't they form tribes and start bitching! :rolleyes:

eagles
11th August 2009, 14:59
:BouncyHappy: just this moment, i got reputation comment..... Thanks a Lot..... I got to look if its green or red:Erm: All i care is someone take notice of my message and cares to read my messages coz it was said with feeling:cwm38:

lenlen
11th August 2009, 16:35
...and if they don't they form tribes and start bitching! :rolleyes:

Hi Win2Win oh no i dont know about that.Imagine Im new in this forum enjoying reading the other peoples story.I made some friends too.I have one good reputation already.That mean some people like my messages. I want some more green pls.

South-east boy
2nd January 2010, 11:34
I'm a little confused as to the difference between the green blobs and the rep no. I've had a about 3 or 4 reps, but the number is still on 0. Did those reps go towards the green blobs, or were they gained by the number of my posts? If the reps that you receive don't go towards your rep no., then how does the rep no. move up?

Am going to learn and remember how to give them now as been a bit slacking as it's all a bit new to me!

Edit: Just tried to add give rep to someone and I can't seem to do it. By 'scales', is that the green blobs? If not, then what? Or do you have to be a respected member to be able to give rep etc?

KeithD
2nd January 2010, 12:09
Blobs are recorded as you get Rep, whereas Power is based on number of posts, rep, how long you been here, and numerous other things.

South-east boy
2nd January 2010, 12:20
Thanks for the reply. So how do I give rep to someone else? :Erm:

KeithD
2nd January 2010, 12:35
Click the scales on the right of a post

South-east boy
2nd January 2010, 12:47
Click the scales on the right of a post

The scales only appear on my own posts and no-one elses. :Erm: Is it because I'm a newbie or something or haven't made enough posts to be able to add rep?

KeithD
2nd January 2010, 15:07
The scales only appear on my own posts and no-one elses. :Erm: Is it because I'm a newbie or something or haven't made enough posts to be able to add rep?
You need to be promoted, and thanks to :action-smiley-081:'oles in the past it is no longer easy. I'll take a look at the settings later though.

Steve.r
1st April 2010, 14:30
I just noticed the same as South East, I cannot see the scales, only my own. Please help Boss :)

Steve

KeithD
1st April 2010, 16:19
I just noticed the same as South East, I cannot see the scales, only my own. Please help Boss :)

Steve
:Erm: Nothing wrong with it, the other post was January! And it's the same answer :)

Steve.r
1st April 2010, 17:43
:Erm: Nothing wrong with it, the other post was January! And it's the same answer :)ok

KeithD
1st April 2010, 17:49
ok
Go Rep begging and you may get promoted ;)

keithAngel
1st April 2010, 17:52
ok

Just gave you one (no comments please boss) for concise posting:D

junior02
1st April 2010, 17:53
Forum reputation, i think has gone down hill since i joined specialy on the HELP AND ADVISE section..............:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

Doc Alan
1st April 2010, 19:06
Forum reputation, i think has gone down hill since i joined specialy on the HELP AND ADVISE section..............:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:
Spelling and grammar too, 5 errors in 1 sentence is quite an achievement :yikes:
( I :xxgrinning--00xx3: ...downhill:xxgrinning--00xx3:...I:xxgrinning--00xx3:...especially:xxgrinning--00xx3:...ADVICE:xxgrinning--00xx3:)

Arthur Little
1st April 2010, 19:28
Spelling and grammar too, 5 errors in 1 sentence is quite an achievement :yikes:
( I :xxgrinning--00xx3: ...downhill:xxgrinning--00xx3:...I:xxgrinning--00xx3:...especially:xxgrinning--00xx3:...ADVICE:xxgrinning--00xx3:)

:gp: Alan ... perhaps it's something to do with the way you and I were taught - because I'M inclined to be a bit of a stickler for accuracy in these two areas, myself!

KeithD
1st April 2010, 19:30
... purraps its somit 2 do wid the way u and I wus taut .......
:Erm:

aromulus
1st April 2010, 19:38
Lighten up guys...:rolleyes:

Arthur Little
1st April 2010, 20:40
Lighten up guys...:rolleyes:

Sorry :rolleyes: ... but it's just the way I AM ... and everyone knows the practical impossibility of a "leopard changing its spots" ...

sars_notd_virus
2nd April 2010, 04:36
Its not working on my end:bigcry:

KeithD
2nd April 2010, 08:43
Its not working on my end:bigcry:
It doesn't work for MEMBERS you need to get promoted to RESPECTED MEMBER and for that you need more REP :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
2nd April 2010, 09:42
Ahhh k cool boss..paging more REP then:rolleyes:

James Hubbard
11th July 2010, 22:02

Did you laugh at your patients who had dyslexia? :doh:NoNo:

aromulus
11th July 2010, 22:16

His patients didn't have a say in it at all....:rolleyes:

Steve.r
11th July 2010, 22:21
His patients didn't have a say in it at all....:rolleyes:

lol, yes, I don't think many of Doc Al's complained too much, specially when they were on ice lol :icon_lol:

Doc Alan
15th July 2010, 18:33
Sorry , I don't know you James Hubbard :doh
It seems you don't know me ... my work as a doctor (pathologist) over 35 years working in UK + Malaysia consisted in diagnosing cancer and other conditions from biopsies and surgically removed tissue from live patients. in my working lifetime I diagnosed 100,000 such cases. I really don't know whether or not they had dyslexia. What I do know is that my diagnostic accuracy was critical to their correct treatment, and the surgeons depended upon such accuracy in deciding that treatment :xxgrinning--00xx3: If my report said "No evidence of cancer" it was essential that the "No" was included in the report. I'm sure you can understand that, as 1 in 3 people sadly do get cancer. A stressful job, but I was influenced by my parents who were both General Practitioners. I'm happy to continue contributing to the forum on health matters, having an interest in not only the UK, but also Malaysia and the Philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3: In so doing, I make sure that everything I say is accurate and evidence based, because I understand I'm trusted by those members who know me.

sparky
15th July 2010, 18:51
Sorry , I don't know you James Hubbard :doh
It seems you don't know me ... my work as a doctor (pathologist) over 35 years working in UK + Malaysia consisted in diagnosing cancer and other conditions from biopsies and surgically removed tissue from live patients. in my working lifetime I diagnosed 100,000 such cases. I really don't know whether or not they had dyslexia. What I do know is that my diagnostic accuracy was critical to their correct treatment, and the surgeons depended upon such accuracy in deciding that treatment :xxgrinning--00xx3: If my report said "No evidence of cancer" it was essential that the "No" was included in the report. I'm sure you can understand that, as 1 in 3 people sadly do get cancer. A stressful job, but I was influenced by my parents who were both General Practitioners. I'm happy to continue contributing to the forum on health matters, having an interest in not only the UK, but also Malaysia and the Philippines:xxgrinning--00xx3: In so doing, I make sure that everything I say is accurate and evidence based, because I understand I'm trusted by those members who know me.

well said Doc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
15th July 2010, 18:54
glad that we have doc alan in the forum :)

Steve.r
15th July 2010, 18:59
Nice to see you Al :xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
15th July 2010, 19:15
:gp: Alan ... perhaps it's something to do with the way you and I were taught - because I'M inclined to be a bit of a stickler for accuracy in these two areas, myself!

o well were not all perfect like you and the 1 they call the forum doctor:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
15th July 2010, 19:29
Hmm, unnecessary self aggrandising :) wonderful! Well done good doctor :)

I was pointing out (yes, i had a point - the one you conveniently missed) that you were making fun of someone for having bad spelling/grammar ....

It was RUDE and ARROGANT of you.

You go on to further prove your arrogance.

:NoNo:

junior02
15th July 2010, 19:36

I was pointing out (yes, i had a point - the one you conveniently missed) that you were making fun of someone for having bad spelling/grammar ....

good reply and well said, maybe the doc could give me some spelling lessons:Erm::Erm:

Doc Alan
15th July 2010, 19:38
:) wonderful! Well done good doctor :)

Thank you so much James for your constructive criticism :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
15th July 2010, 19:40
i do find it a bit harsh fot slating someone for spelling mistakes its often the cause of typing to qickly & pressing the wrong key :NoNo:

stevewool
15th July 2010, 19:40
lost me , is someone calling someone here :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:,

stevewool
15th July 2010, 19:45
i am very poor at spelling , call it being idle call it what you want , we all have faults, but i am glad it may upset others more then me , be intresting to see what people themselves are not very good at , instead of telling people who already know:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

stevie c
15th July 2010, 19:47
we cant all be perfect im sure everyone has their mistakes if they are not too proud to admit to them :NoNo:

Steve.r
15th July 2010, 19:56
For those who don't know the Doc, he has a great sense of humour and if you looked at his post that has upset our less tolerant members you will see the smilie thumb up icon ( :xxgrinning--00xx3: )

Obviously a very tongue in cheek post made in fun. Didn't you see that people?

And James......... grow up! for christ's sake :doh

stevewool
15th July 2010, 19:59
his hit me or do eye sense hay hatmosfear on sum threads when sum people r on:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

LEAHnew
15th July 2010, 20:03

:NoNo::NoNo:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?23768-Sex-addiction-is-an-illness-...-one-more-deception&p=215378&highlight=
read this post so you will enlightened and check the dates...:doh

James Hubbard
15th July 2010, 20:06
:NoNo::NoNo:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?23768-Sex-addiction-is-an-illness-...-one-more-deception&p=215378&highlight=
read this post so you will enlightened and check the dates...:doh

leah, what's that got to do with arrogance and pedantically correcting peoples' spelling and grammar???

stevewool
15th July 2010, 20:08
Obviously a very tongue in cheek post made in fun. Didn't you see that people?

And James......... grow up! for christ's sake :doh

o my god, :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:whhhhhhhhoooosssssssssssh there is goes again

James Hubbard
15th July 2010, 20:09
hahaha!

I shall grow up and not take the bait :)

Steve.r
15th July 2010, 20:12
Damn.............. I nearly hooked him :icon_lol:

James Hubbard
15th July 2010, 20:19
hooker!

Steve.r
15th July 2010, 20:23
hooker!

No, just a fisherman

sparky
15th July 2010, 20:30
i'll get me coat :rolleyes:

KeithD
15th July 2010, 20:32
It's not good forum etiquette to pull somoeone up for spelling/grammar on a public forum. Apart from it causing resentment, the person may have a health problem, is not good with a keyboard, and many people type in 'msg txt' which takes many forms. My spelling/grammar isn't always great on forums, but it is when I write articles as I concentrate more. As long as the message comes across I couldn't give a hoot how they have written it.

On the other hand James, it isn't rude or arrogant, it's just not cricket :)

stevewool
15th July 2010, 20:34
howsssssssssssssssssszattttttttttttttttt:icon_lol::icon_lol:

les_taxi
15th July 2010, 20:34
I don't care anymore as Bloody hell just went online to put my waste of time lotto on and found i had won £450 last saturday :):):)

sparky
15th July 2010, 20:36
hooker!

want a job:D:D

stevewool
15th July 2010, 20:37
you know something lads and lasses , i enjoy this forum the banter and making new friends too i hope, there are lots on here just like me saving hard staying in and just waiting for our partners to come here or us to go there , i look forward to saying hi to many , sparky steve r steve c and lots of others too , lets treat it as our forum we all have the same thing in commen our partners:)

stevewool
15th July 2010, 20:37
I don't care anymore as Bloody hell just went online to put my waste of time lotto on and found i had won £450 last saturday :):):)

wow brill :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
15th July 2010, 20:42
:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

junior02
15th July 2010, 21:02
you know something lads and lasses , i enjoy this forum the banter and making new friends too i hope, there are lots on here just like me saving hard staying in and just waiting for our partners to come here or us to go there , i look forward to saying hi to many , sparky steve r steve c and lots of others too , lets treat it as our forum we all have the same thing in commen our partners:)

I agree with all what you have said:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have posted 1 or 2 threads and replied 2 some that some members havent agreed o , but no offence intended its was just banter, and like you said steve most of us have same thing in commen our partners. And hope that we get some info and help 2 be with are partners....And have a laugh and a bit of banter while we are waiting..

Steve.r
15th July 2010, 21:07
:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

Everybody get to Harrogate for a big par-tay then this weekend :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
15th July 2010, 21:08
on my way boyssssssssssssssssssssssss

junior02
15th July 2010, 21:16

Good news for you,, and that will pay for a flight to manila for you mate..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
15th July 2010, 21:23
Good news for you,, and that will pay for a flight to manila for you mate..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It will go halfway toward cost of my Davao flight in feb :xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
15th July 2010, 21:32
It will go halfway toward cost o fmy Davao flight in feb:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
15th July 2010, 21:51
also help and advice from the forum when we are together with are partners and a bit of banter and a laugh from the forum when we have a bit of ag :icon_sorry: from are partners. :)

junior02
15th July 2010, 23:25
i would also like 2 add about the forum reputation, that it gives it a bad name when members like sparky post threads about how 2 be a pimp, he said it was only a wind up, well why didnt he say at end or put it in the humour section that its a wind up and most members dont want 2 be wound up on subject like that anyway, its not funny. Also doc alan and arthur little making bad comments about spelling, that was me but that does not bother me at all, but it may put off members or future members from posting, as a lot of members come from rp and some mite come from poor familys that do not have money to go to college or even school, and also from members from uk that come from low income hard working familys that didnt have the cash 2 send there kids 2 private school, YOUR COMMENTS ON THOSE SUBJECTS ARE NOT GOOD FOR FORUM REPUTATION....

junior02
15th July 2010, 23:39
I think that there is 1or2 hypocritis on this foururm. sorry did i make a sppelling MISTAKE...:)

somebody
15th July 2010, 23:42
I dont know if anyone noticed earlier in the thread MR Admin scouser supreme po and me under my former name "Andy Paul" have a joke about me making a hash of typing a few words:rolleyes:

If you dont know the person or cant make it plain n simple your joshing and happy to be slagged off back best not to mention:D

I have learned from using forums treat anyone you dont know at all with the upmost politness at all times and those you grow to know at least online bear in mind that unless you know whats going on in their lives in detail be very sensitive still.

Im amazed how little i really know about some real good friends I know since school age let alone people on the interweb..

junior02
15th July 2010, 23:50
Also 1 sick minded member that seems 2 portriay the philippines as full of girl bars and all the guys that go 2 rp go to them..:crazy:

junior02
16th July 2010, 00:48
I dont know if anyone noticed earlier in the thread MR Admin scouser supreme po and me under my former name "Andy Paul" have a joke about me making a hash of typing a few words:rolleyes:

If you dont know the person or cant make it plain n simple your joshing and happy to be slagged off back best not to mention:D

I have learned from using forums treat anyone you dont know at all with the upmost politness at all times and those you grow to know at least online bear in mind that unless you know whats going on in their lives in detail be very sensitive still.

Im amazed how little i really know about some real good friends I know since school age let alone people on the interweb..

Understand what u are saying trying to defend the so called trusted members and moderater, but i am just stating a fact that the comments from those members do not do the forum reputation any good for the members and newbies that have not had a good education, from no faut of thers. it dose not bother me about my spelling i didnt go to shcool and i came from hardworking and classed as low income family and im proud of it.

bornatbirth
16th July 2010, 01:34
i didnt go to shcool and i came from hardworking and classed as low income family and im proud of it.

your 2 years older than me and you didnt go to school, you must of? :Erm:

you have dropped the laughing icon from your posts but upto mischief :laugher:

Steve.r
16th July 2010, 06:29
Wasn't the point of the thread about 'giving rep' not forum 'rep' :doh

somebody
16th July 2010, 20:18
Understand what u are saying trying to defend the so called trusted members and moderater, but i am just stating a fact that the comments from those members do not do the forum reputation any good for the members and newbies that have not had a good education, from no faut of thers. it dose not bother me about my spelling i didnt go to shcool and i came from hardworking and classed as low income family and im proud of it.

umm I was actually reinforcing your point if you know the person very well have a laugh ie myself(i used to use the name Andy Paul) and Admin in this very thread. If you dont know the person and that includes people you may know on here who you think you know but don't really..

I think that is the problem on many forums people can be over familiar with people and joke with them but the other person doesn't see the funny side:rolleyes:

Also forum reputation the title as others mentions was talking about the ability to give others reputation rather than the forums reputation.

Doc Alan
20th July 2010, 19:05
There's a certain irony here because I have been recently unable to give reps for several forum friends who in my opinion really deserve them ! I'm no computer expert, but there was a genuine problem which Keith Boss has solved "remotely". So now my deserving friends, your patience will be rewarded ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sparky
20th July 2010, 19:15
Also 1 sick minded member that seems 2 portriay the philippines as full of girl bars and all the guys that go 2 rp go to them..:crazy:

tell us your experiences then oh mighty junior

i have posted a lot on the philippines - and thailand on here to share my experience with other members and try to help where i had knowledge and info to share.
the post you refer to was obviously meant to be funny and a wind up- that fact that you and some others couldnt or didnt see that says more about you than me.

junior02
21st July 2010, 21:34
tell us your experiences then oh mighty junior

i have posted a lot on the philippines - and thailand on here to share my experience with other members and try to help where i had knowledge and info to share.
the post you refer to was obviously meant to be funny and a wind up- that fact that you and some others couldnt or didnt see that says more about you than me.

ive some experience on philippines. sparky the fact that you wrote the post says more about you not me, and how do the members on this forum ment 2 no its a joke or windup, wen on 1 of your previous threads you said u owned a girlbar in thailand,, was that a joke also? you seem 2 contradict yourself, but anyway as you have said u have posted alot of info,, hope it helped a lot of people...

sparky
21st July 2010, 21:41
ive some experience on philippines. sparky the fact that you wrote the post says more about you not me, and how do the members on this forum ment 2 no its a joke or windup, wen on 1 of your previous threads you said u owned a girlbar in thailand,, was that a joke also? you seem 2 contradict yourself, but anyway as you have said u have posted alot of info,, hope it helped a lot of people...
i said a bar not a girly bar

no contradiction at all

les_taxi
21st July 2010, 21:57
Let's all drop this now,I don't want anyone to leave, it's all got a blown out of proportion.

C'mon everyone let's help each other and continue to offer help and advice thats what the site is for :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sparky
21st July 2010, 22:05
Let's all drop this now,I don't want anyone to leave,it's all got a blown out of proportion.

C'mon everyone let's help each other and continue to offer help and advice thats what the site is for:xxgrinning--00xx3:

more than happy to sir

consider my participation in this part of the thread over :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
21st July 2010, 22:17
Let's all drop this now,I don't want anyone to leave,it's all got a blown out of proportion.

C'mon everyone let's help each other and continue to offer help and advice thats what the site is for:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Les............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Please let's not mention closed threads.......:NoNo:

KeithD
22nd July 2010, 08:44
Please let's not mention closed threads.......:NoNo:

You could do with a few of them in your socks :Rasp:

Doc Alan
22nd July 2010, 11:54
You could do with a few of them in your socks :Rasp:That's a hole different thread :omg:

stevewool
22nd July 2010, 15:51
darn it :icon_lol::icon_lol: have i missed some thing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
22nd July 2010, 15:51
or to our younger members here that means sewing :icon_lol::icon_lol:

mistermatty
22nd July 2010, 17:05

Hope you dont mean me as well ???

I know many very succesful married couples who met in girly bars !

KeithD
22nd July 2010, 17:26
Hope you dont mean me as well ???

I know many very succesful married couples who met in girly bars !

:doh We did mange to change the thread to humour but you brought it down again :NoNo:

keithAngel
22nd July 2010, 20:57
havnt read it all slow net and 6000 unread posts lol

The forum always has a lot of ups and downs:do_it: and humour:rolleyes:

KeithD
22nd July 2010, 21:48
6000 eh? 5999 are probably mine so you can safely ignore them :laugher:

aromulus
22nd July 2010, 22:57
6000 eh? 5999 are probably mine so you can safely ignore them :laugher:

Ok, done..........:xxgrinning--00xx3: