PDA

View Full Version : Nanny/housekeeper wanted

LS
26th May 2003, 22:43
Hi

I'm looking for a live-in Filipina nanny/housekeeper in Surrey, UK for my family with 2 children. Over the internet I met a lovely suitable girl but unfortunately her visa was refused.

Is there anyone in the UK, or do you know of anyone with a visa, who would like to consider this position?
We are an informal family and live in a very nice house. If you want to know more please send me a message.
Many thanks
Laura

mercy
5th June 2003, 17:34
Hi Laura,

I'm arriving London next month and would like to discuss further the Nanny/housekeeper position. Experienced for many years, high caliber domestic helper from hong kong (definitely clear of SARS :) )

it would be nice if u can send me a message at mercyw@yahoo.com if your interested.

thanks
best regards
mercy

Gemma Cannings
2nd February 2006, 18:41
Originally posted by LS@May 26 2003, 10:43 PM
Hi

I'm looking for a live-in Filipina nanny/housekeeper in Surrey, UK for my family with 2 children. Over the internet I met a lovely suitable girl but unfortunately her visa was refused.

Is there anyone in the UK, or do you know of anyone with a visa, who would like to consider this position?
We are an informal family and live in a very nice house. If you want to know more please send me a message.
Many thanks
Laura

Quoted post

hello Laura i would like to apply as housekeeper but the problem is Surrey is far from here in pickering,do you know about housekeeping job in pickering? as i need to comehome at night with my husband,, thank you so much.if you would like to email me here is my email adress ,,gees_34@yahoo.com

deepete
2nd February 2006, 18:55
Originally posted by Gemma Cannings@Feb 2 2006, 06:41 PM
hello Laura i would like to apply as housekeeper but the problem is Surrey is far from here in pickering,do you know about housekeeping job in pickering? as i need to comehome at night with my husband,, thank you so much.if you would like to email me here is my email adress ,,gees_34@yahoo.com

Quoted post

You sound very keen Gemma but if you look at the date of the original ad your application may be a bit late :Doh:

Peter