Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Daves right in a way,if she is 100% strict catholic she should follow her teachings and forgive him turn the other(butt) cheek
    too much sugar this morning tawi?? lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post

thank you sophie and thank you and everyone else who pmd PMT SENT MESSAGE TO MRS T and a special thankyou to those who did not send me any

my slant on this basicly is yes he is a was he a before she married him if she knew he was a and she married him well tough s*it

my biggest p*ss off is when people anyone comes into this country and start to use our sometimes very easily MANIPULATED AND SOMETIMES DAM RIGHT STUPID LAWS

if they have married in the philippines DIVORCE DOES NOT EXIST tough live with it or and dont tell her to kill him because i am afraid some will take it seriously

BUT I WILL SAY AGAIN JUST IN CASE YOU ALL MISSED IT

YES THE GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE A*RSHOLE and as for having unprotective sex i hope he gets aids and dies a slow death

but god does NOT GIVE HIS REWARDS IN MONEY

Its a combination of sugar and adrenaline Soph,I have been on full-charge all day,you ever have one of those days when your mind is racing but isnt in synch with your mouth No?Oh,I guess its only me then Hows your day been Dave

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Oi that is the sign of the DEVIL

Quote Originally Posted by lizaphil View Post
    Oi that is the sign of the DEVIL
    Well spotted

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    thank you sophie and thank you and everyone else who pmd PMT SENT MESSAGE TO MRS T and a special thankyou to those who did not send me any
    LOL, you're welcome dave Glad you and missus kissed and made up already
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    Its a combination of sugar and adrenaline Soph,I have been on full-charge all day,you ever have one of those days when your mind is racing but isnt in synch with your mouth No?
    LOL, i get what you mean, i get those days too sometimes, lol

she is in a difficult spot....but she has to be strong.....he will not change....he is what he is....and she is better than him......being a catholic does not mean putting up with **** from an ass***e husband......her faith will help her....god will help but she must realise you r trying to help her......loyalty is an amazing trait......but i believe her family will back her 100%.......family is everything...and i bet her family will want her to be happy.....trying to find the right words to explain this to her will be difficult...i do not know if her family knows what is happening....i guess she has not told them.....but she must realise she has a good friend in u....and u r there for her100000%.....the whole forum is with her....and god is with her......and her family will support her....i understand about filipino loyalty....i know u can talk her into making the right decision.......good luck....i will pray that she has the strength to make the right decision..... ingat palagi
    POWER TO THE PEACEFUL. MABUHAY IRELAND AND PHILIPPINES

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belfast_dude View Post
    she is in a difficult spot....but she has to be strong.....he will not change....he is what he is....and she is better than him......being a catholic does not mean putting up with **** from an ass***e husband......her faith will help her....god will help but she must realise you r trying to help her......loyalty is an amazing trait......but i believe her family will back her 100%.......family is everything...and i bet her family will want her to be happy.....trying to find the right words to explain this to her will be difficult...i do not know if her family knows what is happening....i guess she has not told them.....but she must realise she has a good friend in u....and u r there for her100000%.....the whole forum is with her....and god is with her......and her family will support her....i understand about filipino loyalty....i know u can talk her into making the right decision.......good luck....i will pray that she has the strength to make the right decision..... ingat palagi
    awwww thank you belfast dude... i actually spent the afternoon with her today away from her husband.. i told her that what her hubby is doing to her is wrong and she should not put up with it... i told her to seriously think of leaving him, and if she decides to do that she can stay with me. and if her hubby comes knocking on my door i will kick his **** to kingdom come.. she gave me several reasons why she won't leave him... first is love... and 2nd is her belief that he can change...

i do not think he can change, but who am i to say that... i just hope and pray that all goes well for her, i care about her, i know the feeling of being so far away from home and family... i told her i will be here if she needs to talk... that is all i can do for now..
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

I think based on averages he wont change,one of the reasons is he wipes his feet on her each and every time he goes to Thigh'land,he has no respect for her whatsoever,thats fact,what sort of guy gives his wife chlamydia most guys who acyually love their wives give them chocolates flowers and perfume not STD's

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    she gave me several reasons why she won't leave him... first is love... and 2nd is her belief that he can change...
    In my opinion, that's not love, it's more stupidity (sorry for the word) how can she still love this jerk who is mean enough to cover her face
    with pillow during sex, fools around with other women for god knows how many and gave her STD's.
    If she is still in love with this guy and feels she can still love him despite all that, then i'm afraid she is a masochist....
    And her second reason that he might change? That's a wishful thinking and a complete illusion.....
    But maybe he will change, once she start making things right by standing up to him,
    walk away from the jerk and finally refuse to be a victim for a change....

Respected Member
    what sort of guy gives his wife chlamydia
    a monster, a maniac and a jerk of the highest kind

In my opinion, that's not love, it's more stupidity (sorry for the word) how can she still love this jerk who is mean enough to cover her face
    with pillow during sex, fools around with other women for god knows how many and gave her STD's.
    If she is still in love with this guy and feels she can still love him despite all that, then i'm afraid she is a masochist....
    And her second reason that he might change? That's a wishful thinking and a complete illusion.....
    But maybe he will change, once she start making things right by standing up to him,
    walk away from the jerk and finally refuse to be a victim for a change....
    Good one soph,I like that "We are women we are strong,we are women we are one.........WOMEN!!!!" Just remembered,I am not female,but hey,I can empathise

a monster, a maniac and a jerk of the highest kind
    Which begs the follow on question "What sort of woman puts up with a guy who gives her chlamydia"??

Respected Member
    Which begs the follow on question "What sort of woman puts up with a guy who gives her chlamydia"??
    a masochist and a martyr of the highest kind

Respected Member
    Good one soph,I like that "We are women we are strong,we are women we are one.........WOMEN!!!!" Just remembered,I am not female,but hey,I can empathise
    I guess my being a feminist is coming out quite strongly huh?? LOL
    It just upsets me how some women can just take it and put up being treated like crap
    And i don't get the "i still love him" reason....
    unconditional love does not apply on cases like this, this is over the top and just don't make sense...

I just remembered that chant from when I was a kid Soph,you probably never heard it but it was the Greenham Common lesbians mantra It stuck in my head for years because those women were scarily masculine They would have lopped off the sleazy guys chlamydia riddled member and stuffed it into his mouth Theres only so many times you can tell his wife something before you need to admit defeat,hold up your hands,and walk away,her life,her choices and ultimately her mistakes

Respected Member
    Theres only so many times you can tell his wife something before you need to admit defeat,hold up your hands,and walk away,her life,her choices and ultimately her mistakes
    I agree, at the end of the day, it all comes down to her choices.....
    and the choices you make can either bring you happiness and bliss or tragedy and failure.....

The thing with life is your only given what really amounts to a short span,and it soon goes,so rectify your mistakes as soon as you recognise them,this lady looks doomed through her own choice to a lifetime of misery(and scratching)

Respected Member
    The thing with life is your only given what really amounts to a short span,and it soon goes,so rectify your mistakes as soon as you recognise them,this lady looks doomed through her own choice to a lifetime of misery(and scratching)
    I totally agree Very wise words tawi, as always
    "rectify your mistakes as soon as you recognize them" - i like this one so much, it makes a lot of sense

It was a fructose induced quote Because I am taking fruit sugar in my tea today but its true,most of us squander our allotted span,and spend our dotage regretting the choices and decisions of our youth

Respected Member
    most of us squander our allotted span,and spend our dotage regretting the choices and decisions of our youth
    very true
    fruit sugar works best then, than too much sugar, lol

i actually spent the afternoon with her today away from her husband.. i told her that what her hubby is doing to her is wrong and she should not put up with it... i told her to seriously think of leaving him, and if she decides to do that she can stay with me. and if her hubby comes knocking on my door i will kick his **** to kingdom come.. she gave me several reasons why she won't leave him... first is love... and 2nd is her belief that he can change...

i do not think he can change, but who am i to say that... i just hope and pray that all goes well for her, i care about her, i know the feeling of being so far away from home and family... i told her i will be here if she needs to talk... that is all i can do for now..

Hi Maria! first of all i wanna say i salute u for being such a good friend it takes a lot of patience to put up with all your friend's never ending drama. I also got lots of friends here who are experiencing the same problem (having unfaithful husbands ) but u know what they are still living together with their husbands for some crazy, idiotic reasons and waiting for a miracle from above sad to say no matter how we try to help them these women are not willing to help themselves...they call it unconditional love! (i call it stupid love) It is really annoying when someone ask for an advice but never take or listen to ur advice im afraid ur friend would not listen to any of ur advices but then she would always expect u to listen to her drama and be her "shock absorber"

hey why dont u encourage her to talk to a counselor instead about her situation. Having someone professional who will guide her through this process will help her avoid or at least minimize some of the pain she is bound to be feeling...
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

People change when they hurt enough that they HAVE to change,she obviously has a very high tolerance thresholdYou can advise her once...twice....thrice.....then you might just as well play the trumpet or speak Urdu because she is taking just as much notice

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Hi Maria, tell your friend that you can just give her some ideas to ease her problem/worries but then at the end of the day she is still the one to make the choice. And if she still prefer to be with him inspite of all the things he done for her, she must as well take what ever consequences may happen in the future. It is us who chooses what life we want to have and what ever life can be weather it is full of glory or a bed of thorns. As a woman myself, I wont let my husband cheat on me even once as I still believe that once he did it -he can do the same thing again and again. Being with him and accepting what he is doing is not being martyr but instead being frighten to be alone. Love is not full of sacrifices and it cannot be one way...Love is when both of you fell the same happiness and wanting to be with each other. And in a relationship you must remember that TRUST and RESPECT are the most very important ingredient in a happy marriage.
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

People change when they hurt enough that they HAVE to change,she obviously has a very high tolerance thresholdYou can advise her once...twice....thrice.....then you might just as well play the trumpet or speak Urdu because she is taking just as much notice

you're right some people got very high threshold for pain and some even "enjoy" the pain
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    As a woman myself, I wont let my husband cheat on me even once as I still believe that once he did it -he can do the same thing again and again. .
    i hope all women would think this way, BD. Infidelity is totally unacceptable... sad to say it is everywhere u look! it is like a common disease now Men are most likely to cheat on their partners but some women nowadays are experts on that cheating game [/QUOTE]

D&G women are the same as guys quite often,I dont know if theres an infidelity gene but I am sure I am not the only one on this forum who in the past has met quite a number of pinays who cheated on their husbands

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Hi Maria! first of all i wanna say i salute u for being such a good friend it takes a lot of patience to put up with all your friend's never ending drama. I also got lots of friends here who are experiencing the same problem (having unfaithful husbands ) but u know what they are still living together with their husbands for some crazy, idiotic reasons and waiting for a miracle from above sad to say no matter how we try to help them these women are not willing to help themselves...they call it unconditional love! (i call it stupid love) It is really annoying when someone ask for an advice but never take or listen to ur advice im afraid ur friend would not listen to any of ur advices but then she would always expect u to listen to her drama and be her "shock absorber"

hey why dont u encourage her to talk to a counselor instead about her situation. Having someone professional who will guide her through this process will help her avoid or at least minimize some of the pain she is bound to be feeling...

when you are talking about your friends they are in the philippines ?? not uk based ???

lets take it a step further and ask why guys are unfaithfull or is no man on here going to admit that????

her husband is mean, she told me that sometimes when they have sex he covers her face with a pillow

strange...but did she try to ask her hubby why ..whats the reason behind his unusual behaviour? i find it strange really but it could also be the wifey is too noisy while doing the deed so he has to quite her down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information