Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Delighted that my nephew and his mum received their British Citizenship this week! I went to the ceremony on Thursday and watched proudly as oaths were taken and their naturalisation certificates were awarded.

What a lovely ceremony it was too with so many different nationalities taking part. I felt so proud to sing our national anthem at the end, especially since I knew the words

It was such a shame that my brother couldn't be there but at least some good has come out of his illness

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post

What a lovely ceremony it was too with so many different nationalities taking part. I felt so proud to sing our national anthem at the end, especially since I knew the words
    More reasons for you to feel proud, Rosie .

Delighted that my nephew and his mum received their British Citizenship this week! I went to the ceremony on Thursday and watched proudly as oaths were taken and their naturalisation certificates were awarded.

It was such a shame that my brother couldn't be there but at least some good has come out of his illness
    Well done Rosie,
    You must be so proud of what you have helped to happen,
    Its so easy in this day and age to forget that others may need our help because of such a fast life many of us live.
    Some of us forget what it means to become British citizen and seeing the faces of the people going through this and how proud they all look, silly me stood up and clapped when Emma went out and received hers , and like you say it makes you feel proud too.
    Again well done

's GREAT news, Rosie ... BOTH for your brother, AND for yourself! No wonder you felt such a strong surge of patriotic pride!

Thread Information