Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie (Restricted Access)
    it all seems a bit complicated me anf my fiance ' plan to have get married in a catholic church as we are both catholic's has any other cathoic couples had any problems with regards to marriage guidance lessons how long does this actually take before we can set a date to marry' once ive obtained the marriage certificate in the philippines how long is this valid for.... i plan to go to the philippines in december to get the relevant paperwork sorted out and then plan to marry in july or august next year

Quote Originally Posted by pinayadmirer 74 View Post
    it all seems a bit complicated me anf my fiance ' plan to have get married in a catholic church as we are both catholic's has any other cathoic couples had any problems with regards to marriage guidance lessons how long does this actually take before we can set a date to marry' once ive obtained the marriage certificate in the philippines how long is this valid for.... i plan to go to the philippines in december to get the relevant paperwork sorted out and then plan to marry in july or august next year
    It's not a case of being complicated, its a a case of being the law. You just have to work with it as trying to buck the system will only give you more problems.

You will have to get the UK CNI and go through the exchange procedure as everyone else does, but this is a case of proper timing and something you will have to work out is best for the time you intend to get married.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    i plan to apply for my cni the 1st of november hope to have it by the 3rd week as i intend to fly to to the philipines on the 1st or 2nd of december

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinayadmirer 74 View Post
    This was a problem for us owing to time restrictions i.e. available holiday allowance. We went through an agent to enable us to forgo the marriage guidance lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    We went through an agent to enable us to forgo the marriage guidance lessons.
    As a forum, we can only recommend you follow the required procedure and not try to circumnavigate the requirments of the Philippines.

Any deviance from Philippine requirements is done at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    As a forum, we can only recommend you follow the required procedure and not try to circumnavigate the requirments of the Philippines.

Any deviance from Philippine requirements is done at your own risk.
    A disclaimer.

We did what we had to do at the time. I only had a limited amount of available days to spend in the Philippines and we were struggling to fit the seminar in. It was proving to be a stumbling black in our plans. The judge in Cavite just wasn't available within the allotted time frame. So we had to come up with Plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    A disclaimer.

We did what we had to do at the time. I only had a limited amount of available days to spend in the Philippines and we were struggling to fit the seminar in. It was proving to be a stumbling black in our plans. The judge in Cavite just wasn't available within the allotted time frame. So we had to come up with Plan B.
    Disclaimer

On a side note, we never sat the seminar either, not sure why we got out of it, perhaps because it was a civil wedding not in church... or was it that 500 peso we slipped the lady in the office

BUT... all done at your own risk.

Thread Information