Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    To be honest, I don't mind paying 50 to 150 euro for an onward ticket just for peace of mind
    The other option would be to pay the full fare of your 'throw away' ticket. Double check but normally when you pay the full fare this allows a full refund upon cancellation, so works out cheaper in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    The other option would be to pay the full fare of your 'throw away' ticket. Double check but normally when you pay the full fare this allows a full refund upon cancellation, so works out cheaper in the long run.
    Thanks Simon, I've booked with Cebu Pacific. Their option for refundable ticket is that they hold the money when cancelled, giving 90 days to use on another flight or lose it. I've booked a ticket Manila to Bangkok 58 euro, my printout says Itinerary Receipt. I assume that's equivalent to flight ticket for purpose of showing as the onward ticket. I've also printed out:-

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/travel-req showing 11. Who are exempt from the return ticket requirement, which I will try first at Dublin check in just to test KLM out. The onward ticket will be my wild card, lol.

Thread Information