Hi everyone.I am new here and just want to meet people who have same situation as me.
I went to uk last 2008 via student visa.Last 2010 was hoping to get working permit.we already had sponsor but the government changed rules and didnt release our sponsorship certificate. We underwent judicial review and we won but the government was really determined for us not to tier and erased careworker at shortage of occupation. That time my visa already ran out and had overstayed.During that time i am in a relatioahip with a british citizen and decided to get married to legalise everything.Seeking help from a solicitor.advised us to get married in the philippines and submit spouse visa application from here.
Right now we were able to have a very lovely wedding in my town.
Before i left uk all my paperworks are ready.All requirements like payslips tenancy agreement bank statements etc are ready. Am hoping to submit my application next week.
Am hoping to know people who had same situation as me.Want to know the possibility il get my visa.Want to know people who made successful application.hope to hear from you.thank you so much