Hi,
I am new here and I don't know where to begin really. I got a VeRY complicated situation. I already got an ILR in view of Domestic Violence. I am just glad that when I first came here as a spouse I didn't brought my kids from my previous marriage as I had a traumatic experience with my ex pedophile husband.

Now that I am living my life and am about to get married again, my fiance and I have decided to get my kids from my previous annulled marriage with my Filipino husband. That time I got a lot on so when I filed for my annulment the child custody was not mentioned and was not even discussed.

My question is do I have to file for child custody before I could file for their application for settlement visa? My filipino ex-husband has not been in contact with me nor with my kids for nearly 7 years now. When I filed for annulment, he didn't even showed himself in fear of being prosecuted as he has been already married before he married me. Please I am so desperate to get my kids. I just don't know what to do. I have contacted a solicitor in the Philippines and because they know I am living in UK they are charging me a huge sum of money for child custody. I am not made of money and I got 2 young kids here as well who is looking forward in having their brother and sister here. Is there anyone from this site who got the same situation? COuld anyone PLEASE help and guide me with my kids applications?

Many thanks in advance.