Some years ago, someone (a female) asked me to help them find a person here in the Uk this i did, briefly it was her Bf of 6 years who had returned to the UK basically to die, he had left a will leaving his half of his property here in the UK to this woman in Phills, it turns out the will is invalid, and the house has now been left to his wife here in the UK. I told her she needed to have put in a claim against this guys estate, but it was to late to do anything, and she was up the creek without a paddle, basically his wife in the UK had the House, and she in Phills was left with his debts.

The woman has Medical Bills for this guy who had COPD, of more than 500.000 pesos, included amongst them some for more than 100.000 pesos on Oxygen alone, this included remortgaging her ground floor house in Quezon city, recently she contacted me and offered me this property for 210.000 pesos thats what the loan now stands at with accumulated interest etc, i dont really want it but on the other hand it seems it could be a decent Investment. I said i would consider it with certain conditions, 1. She takes the rental Income, its currently rented out. 2, That whenever i visit Phills i can stay at her place above this ground floor property for
as long, and often as i like. 3,When i am no longer on this earth the property reverts back to her name, so long as i still have no family..

Whats your guys thoughts on this ?