Here I am again seeking for your help and guidance. This time for the 2nd step of my immigration journey. Sorry, I have loads of questions as I go through the application form and required documents.

PAYSLIPS
Do I need to get them signed by my/husband's employer or is it alright just to print them off as they are anyway showing in the bank statements?

BANK STATEMENTS
We are receiving monthly statement thru post, would they be alright or shall I request a 6month statement from our bank?

ITEMS OF CORRESPONDENCE
I know it says provide 6 items but we moved in new addresses twice. Would it be safe to provide 6 items in each address?

DEPENDANT
I put the little one's (Charlotte) name and details in Section 4 (Dependent Children). Just making sure she's not included in 9.17 Dependants and applicants under the age of 16 as Charlotte is a British citizen and do I need to enclose her passport and photo?

FLR M APPLICATION FORM I'm confused with these questions.
Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?
Yes or No

Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
Shall I tick this one First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

Do you or your sponsor, or both, pay any rent or mortgage for your home?

Do I need to include council tax as rent?

Thanks in advance.