Just though I would share something that's happened to us in the past few months.We went for a 3 week holiday to Philippines a little while ago and stayed like usual in Iligan City.Me my wife and our baby daughter.we were in the Mall there when I noticed a chap looking at us whilst we sat in Jolibee.He was on his phone.it made me feel very uneasy so I got us all moving and went out the restaurant and up 1 level.sure enough this man followed us and didn't take the phone away from his ear.we moved about the first level and always had an eye on this guy(I didn't inform my wife yet incase I was wrong)so in order to be sure I went up to the cinema level.sure enough there he was again following us and on his phone.This continued for about 20 minutes so then I went back down to the first level where this man met up with another and they both followed us.by this time I had alerted my wife.I finally made the decision to get the hire car and move as quickly as possible out of that situation.Am I being stupid in thinking this may have been someone scouting for an abduction or kidnapping??I can't see any other reason for this mans actions.luckily I always pay a security guard to have a special parking space near the entrance doors so there was always plenty eyes watching us etc but in the end I was very nervous.I ended up causing 30k damage to the car whilst reversing.Never again!