Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    What? Marrying here? After we are almost complete with my fiancee visa documents? Start again for another plan? It is not that easy, maybe for you it is ( if you are rich and with lots of patience)

Our resources are limited, Our sanity is in border now because of everything we have gone through, but I know that what we've been through are nothing compare to what you've been, I guess? But every couple is different. I would really love what you said but I have to wake up that my boyfriend is sacrificing every day in UK just to prepare for this and then what? Change our plans and prioritise my dream to get married here? That's selfishness. I am not the only one here in our relationship, although I know he wants to get married here (Ive been telling you this for 10000000th time) we couldn't.

I wish life and decisions are easy as how you can say that, it's what I have been wishing for, and I guess any one else.
    The only cost I can see you've lost is the visiting marriage visa.

The papers you're gathered for your fiancee visa would be used for the spouse visa. The questions are basically the same with the addition of the marriage info.

I've married a Filipina both in the UK and in The Philippines. ....I can tell you, the Philippine marriage ceremony and the day was on the whole lightyears better than our British affair. ..why. ..bc her whole family were able to attend. It is after all the bride's day. You are far from being selfish

Expense wise, all I can see is the cost of a single return flight.

Just a thought okay. ..we only get married once

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    The only cost I can see you've lost is the visiting marriage visa.

The papers you're gathered for your fiancee visa would be used for the spouse visa. The questions are basically the same with the addition of the marriage info.

I've married a Filipina both in the UK and in The Philippines. ....I can tell you, the Philippine marriage ceremony and the day was on the whole lightyears better than our British affair. ..why. ..bc her whole family were able to attend. It is after all the bride's day. You are far from being selfish

Expense wise, all I can see is the cost of a single return flight.

Just a thought okay. ..we only get married once

I agree with you gwapito. I was on fiancé visa too but If I have to go back from the start.... I would choose the spousal visa path.

Thread Information