Quote Originally Posted by chrisincebu View Post
Well folks. Arrived Manila today from Cebu at 7am for a 1030am scheduled appointment. It took over an hour just to get from NAIA T3 to the embassy due to rush hour traffic.
We arrived 830am and decided to just go in instead of having a quick breakfast down the road. Was a good idea to do such a thing as it was rather quiet inside with only 2 other couples. We ended up getting seen to at 915 and lo and behold a local CNI was provided to us 15minutes later.

So ended up seeing having a stroll around Global City and Taguig area before the afternoon flight back to Cebu. Alot changed since i was there 6 years ago. The jeepneys look almost out of place amongst the new high rises.

Also, bumped into a guy at the gates of the embassy who had said he was only in Phils for a month and was only just getting around to booking an appointment. Since there was such a backlog he tried his luck at the gates. That fell through unfortunately for him but i advised him to check for last minute appointments every day....i'm sure he isn't the only one in such a position.