Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    it doesn't seem to matter at all the age difference,

there are bad apples in every bunch, but generaly i would say they are more faithful and caring than our western women,

be sure that she wants you for the right reasons, and not for money, which it doesn't look that way, seeing as how you will loose half your house wealth to your ex, plus she doesn't want a visa to come live with you, so i would say that looks good,

give some thought to the fact that medical care is private there, and your getting older,with respect to that, keep money aside for emegency,

i had one led me on for over 3 years,

but i am glad to say i have met my diamond at last,

i too am going to live with her, i am selling up here in uk,and expect to start my new life there this september, like you i am 59 also, my asawa is 10 years younger,

for me i think go for it , you only live once
    Thanks for that. She has seldom asked me for money over the three years. I bought her a laptop on my last trip as a 21st present but more so to make it easier to keep in touch. She used to have to go to internet shops all the time. She seems very sincere and after three years is still with me. According to her family and friends I am her first man. She tells me she loves me very much and that she wants to be with me. No, money is not a motivation. I found your answer very positive. Thank you. What's your name and where do you live. Regards, Pat

Quote Originally Posted by bikerpat View Post

There is a large age difference between us. I'm 59, she's 21 but from the very first time we met we have have got on so well you'd never think of that age difference.
    Pat ... as you'll have already observed, the 38-year age gap is "NO BIG DEAL" in the eyes of the OTHER respondents to this thread. And it doesn't seem to matter a jot to the lass herself, who - from what you've mentioned here about her - comes across as being a pretty mature-minded person, in spite of her comparative youth.

But ...

Quote Originally Posted by bikerpat View Post
    According to her family and friends I am her first man. She tells me she loves me very much and that she wants to be with me.
    ... without wishing to put a dampner on the hopes & dreams of either of the two of you for a future together, I must express just a little concern about the words I've highlighted in bold above. Not that I'm doubting their sincerity, ... AT THIS POINT IN TIME! But by all accounts, you're her first boyfriend ... my point there, being ... ... how can someone of such tender years be sure her feelings will remain the same several years down the line if she's never been in any previous relationships to compare this one with?

Thread Information