PLONKERS

That strike went well.....24hrs......last about 1/2 that ....well organised......as per the interviews on TV, no one knew who was doing what!!!!

POA Chief interviewed on the radio said "We have members that tak home only £1200 a month, and £800 of that is mortgage" .....What the has that got to do with us? If your member cannot do simple maths for personnal finance, no wonder they work with thugs If you CANNOT afford something, you DO NOT HAVE it....so if you have members struggling to pay the mortgage....simple.....sell house....buy smaller one....SIMPLE ECONOMICS.....but DO NOT ask the tax payer to cough up for there stupidity......

Another one was going on that he had been a PO of 9 years, and had been beaten, robbed, spat on, and all kinds of other things.....Well MATEY....if you do not like the job you are in, GET ANOTHER ONE

Also if you do not think you are getting enough money, EDUCATE YOURSELF, giving you higher market value in the business world. I learn something new EVERYDAY, currently on PHP/MySQL. That'll take me about a week, then my next project.

This is typical of the general public these, days always blaming some one else, never there own fault.....so must be the governments.....