Morning all

Not sure if i've posted this in the right section but hopefully I have. This is basically a queiry about the possibility in the future of my wife and me adopting one of her nieces as yet unborn kids.

Sounds strange?? Maybe but let me explain. due to reasons that i'm not going to go into the methods of my wife and me having a family are now very limited and as time is marching on i am now looking at other avenues to explore. My latest "idea" is if one of her nieces becomes preggers we can offer finacial support until the kid is born. At the birth I would then try to get the wifes and my name on the birth cert instead of the birth parents. My figuring is that a few quid here and there would help this along. We would then possibly want to return to the uk after a while with sprog in tow.

I'm not even sure if this is possible but a few questions do arise from it.

Guarantee that the birth parents would give up the kid - write up a contract maybe.

Would the doctors etc put our names on the birth cert? - Splash a few quid might help this.

Getting the kid back to the UK - don't know what this involves

Possible action from real parents to get their kid back - have it detailed to forbid this written into the contract.

My thinking about this is at least we'd be helping part of the wifes family out and would also be giving the kid a better start in life by being with us.

So what do you lot think?