Quote Originally Posted by Paulboy View Post
You're having a rant Peterb - try reading my question. It was a fairly simple one. Is it fair to tell one woman you are writing to that you are writing to others. Some of the assumptions are incredible. It does'nt exactly encourage you to look for more advice. I know, I'm a really bad guy, I'd like to find a wife. I thought this forum was for help and advice, not personal attacks. What's wrong, had a bad day?!!

Thanks to those who gave thoughtful replies and tried to help.

I think i see where pete is coming from you need to be careful your not leading astray ladies. If they think the two of you are an item and they are making scarfices you could badly hurt someone if you say after a lengthy time that your over to interview several candidates.

You may not think so but do make sure the ladies understand your still playing the field as such and keeping your options open.

Pete may have been harsh but hes saying make sure you treat the ladies as you would expect a bloke to treat your sister/ daughter.

The ladies meeting you may have invested a lot of time, effort and money and kept her self single. If they find out they are one of a list they could be truely devastated even feel shamed if they have told family and friends. Airmail, texts, internat cafe time, traveling to post a letter or go to internet cafe. costs a bigger percentage of many phills income than in the Uk.

Even twenty something ladies treat speaking and courting men very differently to westen women on the whole in my experience.