Quote Originally Posted by GIANT View Post
the answer may be this simple reshedule the flight to a later time sorry to be blunt but i have had and still having problems with embassy so i hope i dont have to put up with that as well
I spent around 10 mins doing a reply then hit the post button and it had timed out! So i will make this one a lot shorter,,

We went yet again down to the cfo office on monday just gone,
they again would not give her the poxy sticker, women seemed to like to upset people made her happy to see my wife so disapointed,(swear word comes to mind)

We were told yet again she will have to get the sticker at the airport, we fly on the 29th of oct and the visa is valid from 29th oct, our flight is 00-20am so we hope there is no drama doing the cfo around 4 hours early. It says nothing on there website about going to get the sticker the date the visa starts, Hmmm what is the difference the blooming visa is in her passport and we trying to get arranged before hand so theres no loose ends,

as for changing the flight its to costly and i will cross the palm of any immigration bod who will let us exit should there be any problems at the airport.

here is a copy of what they say are the requirments, I dont see anything about visa needing to have already started,
P.s we had to sell a house here in the ph so my wife asked for the visa to start in 3 months thinking it would take a while to process the visa and sell the house, well we sold the house and the visa was processed in 2 days so thats why the delay for the visa start date.

What are the requirements for registration?

Filipino emigrants are required to present the following documents for registration:

Original valid passport
Original and photocopy of visa
One (1) 2x2 or passport-size photograph
One (1) valid identification card with photograph*
Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary (for USA-bound emigrant)*
Original and photocopy of Confirmation of Permanent Residence (for Canada-bound emigrant)*
Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility (for Japan-bound emigrant)*
Original and photocopy of letter of approval for Work to Residence visa (for New Zealand-bound emigrants)*
Photocopy of employment contract (for immigrant workers)
Duly completed registration form
Payment of P400.00 registration fee
Attendance in the PDOS, guidance counseling or peer counseling session