It's been a bad few days here on our little planet that is spinning in the universe, but then again it's been a bad few months even years you could say, but in all that time I have been working on a plan, a target that I would like to reach.

Many may say yes it's billy no mates, or I'm alright jack sort of bloke, but I am the one that has to make these plans and I am the one that is working towards my own goals, so get stuffed the people who think that.

Anyway back to my thread.

This month I have hit the target of wanting so much in savings. Yes, I am a few months from what my target month was, but I am happy that I have reached it.
The plan was made just over 8 years ago, and I still have another year and a bit to hit that target, so I am ahead, everything else is a bonus from now on.

The next target is just over a year and a bit. Here's hoping I reach that one, but as the time is going by so quickly it will be here sooner than I think.

Anyway, I am happy and Emma is happy too, and to tell the truth that's all that matters really. in my little world.