Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I would never vote Labout ever.
    ... so you'd never vote for [the] Layabouts, then, Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    If you don't earn enough get another job, if you are not working and you fall in love with someone far away, well move there.
    ... it shouldn't be necessary for a born and bred British taxpayer to "knock his/her pan out" doing more than one job
    - NOR
    be forced to leave the land of one's birth either - simply in order to be with one's nearest and dearest!

... such treatment is nothing short of inhumane and, in the the latter, case, [almost] tantamount to deportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

Arthur, I am so sorry about my spelling. I did not notice this mistake and usually spell check would work, but I have been assured by Keith that spelling on this forum is nothing to worry about, it's the taking part and being a member that is more important.
    I do my best to try to spell correctly, but hey it's a little thing I have to live with and to tell the truth, it does not bother me one bit.
    But I am sure there are lots of layabouts in Labour.

... it shouldn't be necessary for a born and bred British taxpayer to "knock his/her pan out" doing more than one job
    - NOR
    be forced to leave the land of one's birth either - simply in order to be with one's nearest and dearest!

... such treatment is nothing short of inhumane and, in the latter case, [almost] tantamount to deportation.
    You are right it should not be necessary to do more than one job, but I did to get the things I wanted, and bringing my partner here, I went without and made sure that I had everything that was expected from me from the laws of this land.
    Everyone should know the laws and what it cost to bring your love one here, and if you have not enough funds to do that, well sorry then you cannot,
    I don't agree with all the laws that we have, but look what is happening around us with people wanting their own laws.

A simple spelling mistake, made by me, but maybe there are some layabouts in the Labour party too.
    Well all have our little faults but to others they seem like mountains, but when you live with your own little faults they don't seem to matter as much.

Thread Information