Yes, i finally got my result last Monday and my visa got refused..Said while i have shown that my bf has travelled to the Philippines i have not provided any evidence that we actually met. On this. i am guilty as charged, coz i forgot to bring our photos to submit it with them. In addition, ECO considered my personal and financial circumstances here in the Philippines. Though they say being unemployed is not necessarily an obstacle in getting a visa it does demonstrate lack of ties. And also pointed out that i stated i have a daughter but didn't provided as to who will take care of her during my stay in UK, which i think they overlooked my documents because i submitted a certificate of guardianship from DSWD that my bro will take care of her, though i forgot to mentioned it in my cover letter. And i have no assets and properties and the last, is that ECO is not satisfied that i will maintain and accomodate myself during my stay in the UK or meet the costs of my return when infact in my bf's letter he did say he will finance all my expenses.Now my bf's plan is to take a holiday again next month, and want me to reapply. I'd like to know if this is too soon to redo it. I know i can't own property as i am poor i can get a job thats for sure, but my bf will be here next month and we plan to have a tour just to get stamps in my passport and no company will allow to go on leave if you are a newbie..Need guidance..