Hi guys, since me and my husband can't go home we're planning to let my sister visit us here for 6mons. My questions are;

1. Visa type she needs to apply? Is it the standard visa now?
2. Am confused how long it should be, is it the 1yr.? But she won't be staying here that long though.
3. Payment? Is it the £85 plus the over £300 for the 1 yr . Visa even if she won't stay that long here?
4. Is it ok to use the house of my in laws for her accomodation? Coz we're still on the waiting list for the application of the council house as we're still living in 1 bedroom flat.
5. Does she still need to have money in her bank acc.even if we will be the sponsor for her visit here? My husband is working full time and earn £24k a yr. And am working part time as well but I earn just £8k a yr . And we have 1 son.
5. Me and my husband been married for 2 yrs. Now and am just holding a spousal visa and I need to apply for an extension by june 2017. Will that be ok to bring her here for a visit?
6. Any idea for the documents that we need to send her back home for her application? She will hopefully apply by jan. 2016 and be here by april....
7.My sister works in a call center she's beennout of the country 3x first was singapore second was hongkong and the last place she visit was Finland. Will this help her application too?

Any help would be a great!
Sorry guys it's a bit long....

Mariam������