Anybody have experience like this?

This time is additional to do for my husband.

Now my Darling is now in UK. He will send these documents by post/courier from the UK to manila embassy?

Question: do you think this is safe for us to do?

I need great wisdom now! Hehehe

Please note that you should send these documents within ten (10) working days from the date of this notification through any of the following methods. Documents exceeding 10 pages must be sent either in person or post/ courier ONLY

(a) EMAIL - scanned original documents to Manila.Deferrals@fco.gov.uk Please quote the subject heading of your email - DEFERRED APPLICATION: MNL/1175484 + 1

(b) IN PERSON - at the Visa Application Centre (VAC)

(c) FAX - to 00632 858 2305. Please ensure that you quote your online application number on the top left hand corner of the documents.

(d) POST / COURIER - addressed to UK Visas and Immigration, MNL/1175484 British Embassy Manila, 120 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig City, Philippines 1634. Please ensure that you quote your reference number/online application number in the top left corner of the courier envelope.

We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days unless you have availed of our priority service. Please note that it may not be possible to make a decision on your application within these service standards due to the need for further documents to be submitted. We will notify you once your application has been decided.