Hello, I just want to share my terrible experience with Azimo customer service regarding my remittance. I sent money to Philippines using Azimo last April 4 for 10k, so I assume everything will be fine and it will be available to collect on tuesday since monday is a bank holiday here. My friend told me that the hasnt come in yet so i e mailed Azimo about my concern and they sent me an email saying that the money will be available for pick up the next day. So I assume everything was alright. So my friend tried to pick up the cash again at BDO but the money isnt there yet, so i called them and the person I spoke to told me that someone will call me and email me about my concern, so after waiting for 5 hours they gave me a call and said that they will sort this out and the money will be available on monday April 13 but on monday is was still not available so called them again and again the person I spoke with told me that someone will give me a call and email me, but I waited for ages and ages and no one called me or emailed me. It was so hard to reach or talk to their customer service that you just get frustrated and i decided to have a refund, emailed them but no response. I think will not be able to get my money back because they are not responding to my email. I have been using this service for months now and they are very fast in getting your money out of your bank but if you will have a problem with the remmitance, the customer service will not be able to help you out. It was an absolute night mare to deal with their customer service. I think this will be a lesson for me in using this new remittance company because I realized hey are not really reliable so i want to warn those who would want to use this service bec they will not help you if you will have a problem.