Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
Hello louisdavid, I feel sorry for the kind of situation you are having with this girl.It is difficult because you already been emotionally attached with her.

I think it is not a culture problem, maybe it is better to put this way, if you think she lost interest with you, try to talk to her straight and think wisely..., if things wont go better, move on, do not waste your time thinking about her when she doesn't deserve it. You are still young, there are many good opportunities that come along. If she doesn't call you as often as before, call her less and see what happens - but tell her what you really feel towards her. She might not also sure and be afraid because you are younger than her.

I'm sorry if my response is not much of a help. But I am hoping for the better to you and her.
Hello Pazt and thx for your answer,

Well it's strange and I still can't understand her... I did call ehr less and now she call me more but it seems different... I did ask her if it can be a problem cause Im younger and she said not at all and she said she want a long term relationship. I asked her if it was cause that "challenge" she laugh a lot and said not at all and that she think it's "cute"... The problem is now I think she see me more as her child than her man...