Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
Do you not think its time you got off your backside and either went to the Philippines where there are thousands to choose from, or put the same efforts into your relationships that you do into watching Crystal Palace play, nothing comes easy mate.. but good luck..
I'll agree that you will probably have amazing success over in the Philippines. When I first went over to meet my fiancé (then girlfriend) for the first time I had 1 day to myself as she was working. On that day I wondered around Manila and took in the sites and sounds. On that day I had loads of girls flirting with me, telling me I had beautiful eyes, chatting and telling me how they wanted to get to know me etc. These were just girls I met in shops and so on, I'm not even going to tell you what some of the bar girls said to me. The attention you get from the bar girls was too much to be honest so I avoided those places as much as I could. Although it's hard to tell what's a normal bar and what isn't. I was thirsty at one point and wanted to stop for a cold drink. I saw a bar that was EMPTY apart from a tiny old woman serving behind the bar. I thought I could have a quiet drink there without being harrassed so went in and ordered a drink. As soon as the woman gave me my drink and I sat down she shot up and said "I go get ladies!" And then went and got 10 women to come and try and seduce me. Thankfully these women were respectful when I said I wasn't interested and hey just chatted to me for a while as I had my drink.