Quote Originally Posted by charlie888 View Post
Hi everyone! Im new here!.....
Hi charlie, welcome aboard Filipino UK

There are a number of reasons why your TB certificate might expire before you travel to UK for entry.
To be honest I have no personal experience from anyone who has been in this position.

Furthermore, neither the UKVI website not the UK immigration rules provide proper clarity or guidance on whether or not your certificate still needs to be valid upon UK entry.
The guidance recommends that you take the Certificate with you. It doesn't specifically state that the Certificate still has to be valid at the time of entry

There is also no specific requirement mentioned in the UK Immigration Rules regarding certificate validity, other than it must be valid when you submit your visa application.

For what it's worth I can give my personal opinion which is to carry a valid certificate with you at UK entry.
I base this on previous experience of folks who have been requested to renew the certificate when it expired during visa application review.

If you have time I would definitely follow this up with UKVI in writing.
Don't rely on verbal advice.......also don't rely on the advice of VFS.

Sorry I can't give anything more solid just now.

As has been said I would have expected the Immigration Officer at arrival to make arrangements for an x-ray at the airport (if that specific airport has facility)
I don't think I'd want to take that risk though

If you decide to follow up with UKVI please let us know the response. It's surely a help for others.