Good day everyone! Just want to share with you our good news. After 4 months of waiting, I now have my BRP in my hands.

Here are the documents we submitted to help future FLR applicants:
1.) Our passports
2.) Our Marriage Certificate
3.) 2 Council Tax Bill (addressed to both of us)
4.) My TOEIC English Test results
5.) NHS Confirmation Letter of GP Registration
6.) My husband’s Bank Statement (5 months)
7.) My husband’s Payslip (5 months)

Here’s my FLR Timeline:

5 November 2012 – We posted my application via Special one day delivery service.

12 November 2012 – Got a letter from UKBA (letter dated 07/Nov/2012) confirming that they received my application and passed to a casework unit.
- When UKBA withdraw the visa fee to my husband’s bank account

25 January 2013 – Got a letter again from UKBA (letter dated 22/Jan 2013) requesting me to have my biometrics taken up to 15 working days from the date of the letter.
- Had my biometrics taken that same day at Gloucestershire Post Office.

16 March 2013 – My BRP arrived but we need to have it redelivered via online because we are out when they delivered it. They use DX courier service for your info.

19 March 2013 – My BRP was sent back with validity until 13-March 2015 (2 years).
Note: It seems the postman is not interested with any proof of my identity (like passport, driving license, debit or credit card) he just asks for my signature. It worries us since in their redelivery confirmation they say their agent will ask for it and I don’t have anything to show if ever.

20 March 2013 – Our passports and all the documents we submitted was sent back to us.

Thanks for all your support, tips and advices. For those who are still waiting for their good news...Good luck and hoping you will also get yours soon!

Cheers everyone! God bless us all...