Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Online dating

Hi all.

I hope every one here is well.

Ok! Well, I tired online dating. The site was mentioned in a reply to my 'hello' post. I will not name the site, but it is one of a few free sites out.

I am sure the majority of girls are genuine. And I feel sorry for some of them because they really want to meet someone. Ok...a couple turned out to be wanna-be cam girls. I am shy enough when talking on a cam but when a girl gets her boobs out I cannot deal with that. It is not want I want.

Anyway I guess I have a trust issue so when ever I have spoken to a girl I found it hard to really believe what she is saying.

But In my couple of weeks of being part of an online dating web site I have actually started to talk to someone that I feel I have a really connection with. We talk for hours. One day we spoke for a good six hours and we have cam talked a couple of times. I really love chatting / talking with her and we laugh a lot.

We have decided to take things slowly and see what happens. I am pleased about that because taking things slowly gives is time to really get to know each other and builds strong foundation for a good relationship.

So, now I really want to go to the Philippines to met her and her family.

But I still fear being hurt.

I also I do not know what to really expect in the Philippines. Especially with some of the horror stories I have read.

However the girl I am talking is really nice and I really like her and I really hope it works out. But I struggle to know what she sees in me. I have nothing to offer. I am not good looking, I do not earn a lot of money and I have no degree.
    But I really miss her when we do not chat.

I have closed my account with the online dating site, because I want to focus on (give my attention to) this girl.

I also hope I can get on with her family.

She makes me happy. I feel I have known her a long time and I really do feel a connection with her.
    Last edited by Stevenjbuk; 23rd February 2013 at 05:01. Reason: Accidentally posted before finishing

Thread Information