Hi everyone,

I am a TV Producer based in London and am working on a new documentary for the BBC, which will look at British households through the eyes of some of Filipino workers. This is intended to be a warm, light-hearted documentary about British domestic life and some of the loyal, hard-working and caring Filipino domestic staff who help to run these homes and raise the children.

I work for a large independent production company based in London called Shine TV. We produce a wide range of television programmes for all the major broadcasters. This documentary is being developed specifically for the documentaries department at the BBC.

The reason we are specifically looking to film Filipino workers is because we will be filming part of the documentary at TESDA in the Philippines. As part of our research, I am hoping to speak to some Filipino women who are already working in the UK about their experiences. This is purely for the purposes of research and potentially and will NOT be broadcast.

If you are a Filipino working/living in UK as a nanny, housekeeper, cleaner or au pair, please get in touch! Or if you know anyone, please send them my details or send me their e-mail address.

My e-mail address is caroline.menzies@shine.tv or you can call/text me on 07939096703 or 02074836663 and I'll call you back to tell you more about the documentary.

Thanks,
Caroline Menzies | Producer at Shine TV