hi all, just a quick 1 over the last 4 years i have lived in & out of philippines / uk ! average time in each place was 6 months, but on my last visit march 2012 till october 2012 i went through usual visa extensions every 2 months, same as any other time i was there, but this time while leaving via NAIA oct 17 2012 i cleared passport control, then went to imigration and was told to visit imigration and see if have to pay ? i asked pay for what ? they said exit clearance fee's, so on going to the desk i just asumed they had miss read my visa dates and thought i had over stayed ? but no the nice lady who spoke little flicked through my visa's and said that's p1320 ??? WHAT I ASK ? she said you have to pay sir ? i asked what do i have to pay for ' my visa is upto date and still had over 1 month to run, she replied you have to pay sir ! i asked again what am i paying for and she would not give me an answer only you have to pay ! i asked is this a new rule or did i do some thing wrong ? she said no you have to pay exit clearance ? does any body know of this exit clearance and what is it for ? is it a fine for staying over 6 months or a new foreigner tax ?