I came across this site whilst actually searching for a filipino movie. After scanning down some of the posts i feel compelled to register and post to try and help other usesrs . To put it bluntly i think the advice given on this site by the moderators is just laughable particulary when it comes to explaining filipino values, attititudes, family intercatuion. There ignorance and misunderstanding is unbeliveable !!!!!. They have no idea !!!

Ive been married to a filipina for 15 yrs. Ive lived in davao / manila / cebu on and off for 6 yrs i speak tagalog fluently and ive maintained a happy harmonious relationship with my wife (and her family) for that time. I have numerous properties and business and ive expereienced just about every issue its possible to experience

entitled to comment - hmmmmmm

I was reading random posts its scary. There was one guy saying how 'operation philippines' presumably a mission to find a partner had cost him 45k in buying jeepneys, tricycles. Wow. When I was reading his posts it seems like hes on a one man mission in the philippines. And he actually belives hes made a difference !!!! Unbeliveable.

I think this site is great explaining how to get a visa stuff like that but the other stuff and more importantly how to deal with it - be vry careful

In the interests of free speech i note that all new posts are moderated b4 they appear. Oh well. Good luck guys