It was a horrible day for me today! It's my first time to go out alone, my husband took me to community learning centre today for a maths course, and it was just drizzling then. We agreed that I'll take the bus back to our house. At the end of my class, it was pissing down and was so windy and cold. I didn't have an umbrella with me so I got so wet going to the bus stop. I had to wait for 15 mins for the bus going to ipswich town centre then went straight ahead to buttermarket bus station. I've been there waiting for hours , wet and shivering bcoz of cold but there seemed to be no bus to claydon at ALL!!! I was so pissed off and I had no choice but to call and wake up my husband and ask him to pick me up. Turned out he got caught in a very bad traffic coming to Ipswich so I had to wait for another 30-45 minutes for him in the cold. One of the worst days of my life but very pleased to see my knight in shining armor come to my rescue.
While in the car my husband broke the bad news that the learning centre called and told him that I can't come tomorrow for another free class because i haven't lived here yet for a year or so...