Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: i missed..

Unhappy i missed..

Hello guys , just a quick question lang po , it was 2 days ago since i lodge my application form.. i have checked the form i submitted to the UKVAC and im a bit worried coz ... i missed to answer the question on 6.2.10 Sponsor's permission to live in the UK do you think it will affect on my application form? i have loads of evidences but ... i missed to answer the 6.2.10 question please , please im so worried ... or do i need to go and pick up my documents? or do you think its too late for me to pick up my application?

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Sorry Misscarie; I'm not sure about the answer definitively. My thought though is that you have supplied your sponsor's passport and birth certificate details which should answer that question anyway.

I know from experience that like exam questions, everytime we review the application or submitted details we will always think of things we should have done or could have done better. I myself am trying not to go crazy over my own fears about what I could have done better to minimise the risk of refusal and hope you can do the same.I'm sure your application will be fine as you have everything that you need even if you did not answer that question explicitly.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Hello Kuya Piamed , salamat. Yes i have my sponsors passport and birth certificate submitted to the UKVAC also some other supporting documents , i am praying for the good result even tho i did not answer the 6.2.10 another question playing in my mind is...when i asked my mom last time what is her birth year , she answered me 1964 but yesterday saturday morning , i asked my mom again if she is sure about her birth year , and then she changed it to 1961 coz she said she forgot it na

that don't know what is.
    "

Hi Ms Carrie, I think once you have submitted your application there is no way you can amend it. But dont worry as Piamed says as long as u got all the documents they need from you and from your sponsor, be positive they will give you a visa. Smilez from here..

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    another question playing in my mind is...when i asked my mom last time what is her birth year , she answered me 1964 but yesterday saturday morning , i asked my mom again if she is sure about her birth year , and then she changed it to 1961 coz she said she forgot it na
    That should be ok, you answered as honestly and accurately as you could; you cant do better than that di ba?

All will be well for you!

Banned
    bunso,gusto mo ng palo ang tagal tagal mo na inayos yan,meron ka pa din nakalimutan hmmmpp kurotin kita sa singit gusto mo

as for the english guys ask your wife whats the meaning of what i said hahaha

Maraming Salamat Guys ... now i am feeling OK reading ur all positive replies anyway Kuya Piamed , ate Sofi still in Tierra Maria Hotel?

that don't know what is.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    bunso,gusto mo ng palo ang tagal tagal mo na inayos yan,meron ka pa din nakalimutan hmmmpp kurotin kita sa singit gusto mo

as for the english guys ask your wife whats the meaning of what i said hahaha

hahahaha ... ate juliet dont slap my booty only hubby can do its a long story eh , anyway ate juliet , reading positive replies makes me feel OK even tho im not feeling well lol i wont let u to pinch my ahmmm hahaha hubby will selos .. lol

that don't know what is.
    "

Walang anuman MissCarie; we are all in the same boat di ba? Sofi is now in Surigao province. She is such a beautiful person; I am so proud of her and miss her terribly.

I have asked her just to relax and spend quality time with her friends and family until she comes here. She does look at this forum from time to time also when she can get a connection via her mobile.

God bless you!

ate juliet........you makes me laugh at .................real good...................................yea miscarie...dont worry of those lil mistakes u made.....its not the basis of refusing a visa as long u have all the needed documents.....so keep praying that the ECO will not noticed those......if it does...so mean its not the right time yet......................

i remembered one time there was a guy who passed all the documents for a visa application as well for his spouse or gf(not sure) he made a mistakes of passing his divorce decree which it was belong to someone as he never have the chance to look at when he got it to his solicitor might be....then so glad the ECO won't noticed any or else its gonna be a big TROUBLE.. yeah he was so happy that his girl got a visa inspite of ... so if its your time then its your time..............................okay girl.....goodluck

Banned
    Piamed why don't u ask her to be a member as well, and i was confussed of her name eh!! she said her name is pia and miss carie sofi...

OHHH i got it its kinda sophia

Banned
    wait for joeblogg reply bunso,parang immigration lawyer dating non eh!!

for sure he will drop by on ur thread

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    Piamed why don't u ask her to be a member as well, and i was confussed of her name eh!! she said her name is pia and miss carie sofi...

OHHH i got it its kinda sophia
    Hehe! Oo, asawa is Sophia. Everyone (apart from me) calls her Pia and I call her Sofi.

I now know why I miss my rib so much. I suffer from an illness called phi·los·o·phy. The symptoms are that I constantly yearn for my wife. The illness is diagnosed through signs such as the love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-discipline. Philo = thirst for, Sophia = Knowledge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Hehe! Oo, asawa is Sophia. Everyone (apart from me) calls her Pia and I call her Sofi.

I now know why I miss my rib so much. I suffer from a illness called phi·los·o·phy (f-ls-f) n. The symptoms are that i constantly yearn for my wife.

Love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-discipline. Philo = thirst for, Sophia = Knowledge.

I am sure I must be buying the wrong breakfast cereal.........

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I am sure I must be buying the wrong breakfast cereal.........

yea miscarie...dont worry of those lil mistakes u made.....its not the basis of refusing a visa as long u have all the needed documents.....so keep praying that the ECO will not noticed those......if it does...so mean its not the right time yet......................

thanks ate marylen , i dont want to have refusal coz i wait to be with my hubby for nearly 3 years now anyway , i submit loads of evidences voda fone bill , his b/certificate/passport tax certificate/van insurance/ etc etc ... even tho hubbys bank statement from 2006 just incase , and also his bank statement this year.

Walang anuman MissCarie; we are all in the same boat di ba? Sofi is now in Surigao province. She is such a beautiful person; I am so proud of her and miss her terribly.

Ok po , i saw ur photo together with ate sofi and she looks lovely i know how much you missed each other and same here also , i missed my hubby na finger crossed .... everything will be OK Visa is coming.

be positive they will give you a visa. Smilez from here..

salamat ate Terrie , magdilang anghel ka sana

ate Juliet we can chat now ... hubby visit his mom for a lunch ... he miz the apple pie eh lol

that don't know what is.
    "

Ok po , i saw ur photo together with ate sofi and she looks lovely i know how much you missed each other and same here also , i missed my hubby na finger crossed .... everything will be OK Visa is coming.

be positive they will give you a visa. Smilez from here.
    Salamat MissCarie; gwapo rin ako di ba? Translation: I look handsome too, right?

ooopssss .. i forgot , u look lovely too kuya Piamed lol

that don't know what is.
    "

ooopssss .. i forgot , u look lovely too kuya Piamed lol

I think they're main concern wil be that you have a genuine relationship with your hubby, they want to be satisfied that your marriage is not a sham marriage, I wouldn't worry to much about mistakes and the missing answer.

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    I think they're main concern wil be that you have a genuine relationship with your hubby, they want to be satisfied that your marriage is not a sham marriage, I wouldn't worry to much about mistakes and the missing answer.
    Nigel , thank you so much yeah i hope all my evidences from 2006 the latest bank statements and the other supporting documents are well enough. All the papers i submitted are genuine , btw , how's ate Vimvie?

that don't know what is.
    "

hi misscarie!

dont worry much about it! actually, i also missed something on my docs, but i didnt think much about it. Instead, I just enjoy my few more days & weeks in Phils. coz soon I'll be in UK, just think the same way.

We'll just hope & pray that we will get positive results of our visa soon!

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    hi misscarie!

dont worry much about it! actually, i also missed something on my docs, but i didnt think much about it. Instead, I just enjoy my few more days & weeks in Phils. coz soon I'll be in UK, just think the same way.

We'll just hope & pray that we will get positive results of our visa soon!

Thread Information