Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
You are all beautiful women (well apart from the ones with a moustache ), and have the upbringing and respect that many UK guys would kill for (hopefully not the present wife to win you over )....

Some things that can mean it's the worng guy:

Arguing with you - This is a no no. Small tiffs yes, but not constant arguing, that is NOT happiness, and can lead to resentment & relationship failure.

Always going on about money - Not a good sign at all. If the guy has problems now, he WILL not be able to support you as you should be supported.

Doesn't want to visit you - If they are not gagging to get to you ASAP, dump them. They lack the passion for your relationship.

I'm sure the guys on here can add more advice.
hello ,sir. those are nice thoughts for Pinays.
I agree with 2nd and 3rd.. but the 1st thing you said...hmm..
Theres this "cultural differences" thing you know... and we all know culture-wise we differ wth europeans in so many ways... so i guess arguing at the 1st part of the relationship is normal..specially if this pinay has a very strong character ( like moi ) and the foriegn guy likes a submissive gf/wife ( w/c is often times the case thats why foriegners like filipina)
maybe its safe to say ... Argue and discuss alot BEFORE being married to each other and then dont forget the 2nd and 3rd Signs

I'd also advice a SINGLE Filipina to becareful meeting up first time with your foreign boyfriends. You might fall so inlove too fast and not be able to think logically and make wise decisions. you wont be able to see the 2nd and 3rd advice of mr Keith if your logically blinded by love

But enjoy life and learn from mistakes! ... people who are here ( married couples ) are Gods walking proof that nothing is impossible!