Hi all,

I was recently given ILR due to domestic violence as destitute. I want to bring my kids to UK.

I am so confused as to which route should they take. But whatever route it may be, my financial status has not changed and still consider myself destitute.

My questions are: (really sorry I am just so confused with the amount of information I have read so far)

Scenario : If I apply for my children's ILR - can I request for the fee to be waived? As far as I know, ILR applications are not allowed for fee
waiver. but since I got my ILR under destitute, not paying for the fee, will my future applications be considered as not to having to pay
for the fees as well?

If not, is there a way to reason EHCR rights of the children as reason? as it says it is one of the reasons you can use to waive the fee.
But the form one uses to waive the fee under the ECHR rights is only for leave to remain applications.

Scenario : Any other means to bring them here where I can request for their fees to be waived?

I have not seen my children for 3 years. I really am hoping anyone's help regarding this please.

Thank you