Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Applying for British Citizenship Question - Online Form

Hello to everyone,
    This question is for anyone who has had their British citizenship application recently.
    I would like to ask how should I answer this question from the online form of the British citizenship application?
    Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 12.26.04.jpg

Should I put my past immigration applications (ILR application and FLR m) or should I just put "NO"?

Thank you!

ps. I had to clarify as my husband and I are have conflicting answers! He says just put "NO", where I was thinking I have to put in all my previous applications.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Hmmmm...I applied using the AN form. I didn't apply online. I'm guessing this is a new service coz there's no online application when I applied on November last year. I haven't encountered that question in the form. I supposed you should answer YES and see what the next question would be. I'm thinking it'll ask you about the details of your ILR and BRP card next.

Look at the guidance just in case.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...itizen-form-an

-=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey View Post
    Hello to everyone,
    This question is for anyone who has had their British citizenship application recently.
    I would like to ask how should I answer this question from the online form of the British citizenship application?
    Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 12.26.04.jpg

Should I put my past immigration applications (ILR application and FLR m) or should I just put "NO"?

Thank you!

ps. I had to clarify as my husband and I are have conflicting answers! He says just put "NO", where I was thinking I have to put in all my previous applications.
    Hi, good day. Had the same problem and I filled it up with the details of my ILR application, but after that asked me again with the same questions. So was wondering as well if I have to give details from all previous applications.

How did you fill up yours? The guidance form is basically useless. Would love to hear your answer and thank you.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Thread Information