Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Eight years

Eight years

Well I nearly forgot this one. Eight years and a few days ago I joined this site and so much has happened in this short time.

People have come and gone and come back again and have gone again and again, some you just cannot get rid of too.

True friends will always stay in touch no matter where they are and how long they have not seen each other or spoken to each other.

This year will be one of the biggest changes for myself and Emma and we will be stepping into a whole new chapter of our life together.

So I wonder what the other eight years may hold? Here's looking forward to every one of those years.

What's on the horizon Steve? What are you planning? I just got back today but got a trip scheduled for the last week in March. We are here for a good time, not a long time. Make the most of it, Steve.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    We are here for a good time, not a long time. Make the most of it, Steve.
    So true.

Well this year we are trying to get to Vegas, but getting the right flights is hard for the two weeks we have spare. Then it's a trip to Venice, Scotland or Spain.

Then December, I finish work and we are free to live where we think we want to. At the moment, Spain and France are the front runners for 6 to 12 months. Then who knows. I am open to lots of suggestions.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    We're going to Vegas in April!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Well this year we are trying to get to Vegas, but getting the right flights is hard for the two weeks we have spare. Then it's a trip to Venice, Scotland or Spain.

Then December, I finish work and we are free to live where we think we want to. At the moment, Spain and France are the front runners for 6 to 12 months. Then who knows. I am open to lots of suggestions.
    Lifestyles of the rich and famous

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    Good luck, whatever direction you choose to go in Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post

Congratulations on your 8th forum anniversary, Steve! Sounds like you have a busy year ahead, we'd love to have a property in Europe to escape to a place in the sun! Close enough for a quick plane journey and far enough to find a warmer climate in the winter. We've had several friends move to Cyprus in the past year, always a favourite with expats

This year we are not going away I don't think maybe a week to see my Mum in Blackpool, but that's about it.
    I want to go to see my best mate in Seychelles for a month again... Last time I went was 2012. But I met Harlene in 2013, got married in 2014. Had our first child in 2015. And our second any day now. So I think a holiday abroad may be out of the question this year ( unless I can disappear on my own )

Thread Information