You might recall i recently spent a couple of months in the Philippines visiting Jan, and having her lifelong wish to visit South Korea, well i was hoping to head this thread "Made in Korea" but its not to be, its with a heavy heart that i need to share the following
I received a message from Jan saying she is in hospital with an Ectopic pregnancy, i felt so sad for her to read this because this is her second Ectopic pregnancy, and most of you probably know what that means for her, for me Im not bothered but for a woman its heartbreaking, when i phoned her she just kept saying sorry, i tried to reassure her that its okay not to worry, i just want her to be well and be Healthy, Iv just phoned her again and i can tell she is down, but what the heck can i say to her to make her feel better about this. Iv told her i will get over there as soon as i can which i will, in the meantime her mother is with her at the Hospital.
I had already booked a flight to go there on January 18th which i hadnt told Jan about because i wanted to surprise her, i have some things to settle over here before i leave for the Philippines, and i wasnt planning to use the return ticket..
Sorry i have had to share our bad news with you guys but i just have to talk with someone..