Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Cr*p end to 2017 for us.

You might recall i recently spent a couple of months in the Philippines visiting Jan, and having her lifelong wish to visit South Korea, well i was hoping to head this thread "Made in Korea" but its not to be, its with a heavy heart that i need to share the following
    I received a message from Jan saying she is in hospital with an Ectopic pregnancy, i felt so sad for her to read this because this is her second Ectopic pregnancy, and most of you probably know what that means for her, for me Im not bothered but for a woman its heartbreaking, when i phoned her she just kept saying sorry, i tried to reassure her that its okay not to worry, i just want her to be well and be Healthy, Iv just phoned her again and i can tell she is down, but what the heck can i say to her to make her feel better about this. Iv told her i will get over there as soon as i can which i will, in the meantime her mother is with her at the Hospital.
    I had already booked a flight to go there on January 18th which i hadnt told Jan about because i wanted to surprise her, i have some things to settle over here before i leave for the Philippines, and i wasnt planning to use the return ticket..
    Sorry i have had to share our bad news with you guys but i just have to talk with someone..

It's ok, an ectopic pregnancy is devastating to a woman, but it's not the end of the world. She can still conceive and have a healthy baby in the future. She is devastated because 99.9% of women want a child. Sad news though, at an otherwise happy time of year.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    So sorry to hear of this Harry.

All you can do is be there to support her emotionally, and help her to recover from what clearly has to be a devastating experience for any woman.

All the best to you both mate. When it's meant to happen, it will.

Oh that is very sad and very sorry to hear it. It is good however that you are able to be there soon even though it's not till the 18th as your partner obviously needs your support. My thoughts are with you both.

Likewise, Harry ... I'm so very saddened to read about Jan's ectopic pregnancy; rest assured my thoughts and prayers are with BOTH of you, too

sad news to hear Harry good though you will be with her soon, in the meantime wishing a speedy emotional recovery,

Sorry to hear the sad news.

I have a friend who had a ectopic pregnancy. Who later went on to concieve 2 healthy babies. So hopefully there will be good news in the future.

Thanks for all your kind words, Jan is sounding a little better this morning i myself am feeling how shall i say a little calmer, being so far away makes the feeling of helplessness hard to take.
    The issue for Jan is whats making it so much more difficult to accept is that its her second ectopic pregnancy, no more fallopian tubes but iv told her try not to beat herself up about it, luckily she has a good hard working family (Farmers) who are supporting her not rich in money terms, but they have something much more valuable in that they have lots of love and affection for each other.. once again thanks guys.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Sorry to hear the news, let's hope you have success in the future.

So sorry to read your sad news Harry. There is nothing I can say to change anything, you both have each other and that is the most important thing.

Thread Information