Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Middle-aged spread....

Been to the gym every day since I got back from Canada. 5 miles on the treadmill, I can feel my cardio getting back to normal. Sweating buckets while doing it though. Starting on the weights next week. Christmas is coming, good food and, for some, alcohol. What's your fitness regime if you have one?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

My beer drinking arm needs more work.. I keep putting it off but decided I`ve put it off long enough so I just started training 5 minutes ago.

Not quite what I had in mind Fred. There's a German guy lives near you, he is a paramotor enthusiast. Do you ever see him flying around?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Ive seen a few of those things go overhead in the past and also a flying boat! WTF.
    In regards weight loss,I did a 7 day water fast about 2 months ago..Next year I`ll do a 14 day fast and eventually a 21 day fast.. Amazing experience and funny thing is after 3 days there is no hunger because the body is eating excess fat reserves.

The flying boat might actually have been him in a microlight boat. I have spoken to a few people including a strictly religious guy who fasted for three weeks to be closer to God? I sometimes fast for a day. We are programmed to have three meals a day. If I am not hungry I don't eat, most people eat because they are conditioned to at set times.

For a minute I thought you two had been on the shabu again

But they do exist.

Flying boat in Dominican Rep. That's your activity holiday sorted then, Tawi!

My activity holiday is just 4 weeks parachuting, I will bang pics up

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    For a minute I thought you two had been on the shabu again

But they do exist.

Flying boat in Dominican Rep. That's your activity holiday sorted then, Tawi!

That's just a flex wing with a dingy instead of wheels. That would be your ultimate island hopping vehicle in Pinas. There's an Italian firm makes one model, they are easy to fly, you should get one, you get thrown all over in turbulence though.

Where's that at?

There's a sky-diving business just started on Siquijor. I think it might be the guy that did jumps for a few months every year on Cebu? I've been told the price was 19,000 pesos without video, but don't know how true that is on the price

Respected Member
    Fasting diets are silly. Your body just gets all confused. Just adjust your diet bit by bit and do more exercise (sometimes hard in a hot and humid climate I know). Most of us could do with cutting carbs more than anything (rice, bread, pasta ... and .... beer). Don't get too carried away though, you might get run over by a jeepney tomorrow.

(I go to the gym regularly and keep reasonably fit, I want to stay fit to stay mobile for longer in my life, I'm not quite 50 yet though).

I have been living in a hotel since December, and I have a good breakfast, cornflakes, a couple of croissants and some orange juice. But in the evening, even though there are many many small Chinese cafes or small restaurants, it is quite often difficult to find something that is actually nice to eat. I tend to rotate between Dumplings, KFC, noodles or pizza. Would be nice if the hotel gave longer staying customers at least a microwave so I could at least warm something up.

As a result I have gained a few more pounds which I am not so pleased about, but when I get back home and swimming and running around after the children I should lose it again.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Trusted Member
    I am slim anyway, but during my trips to the Phils, regardless of how much and what I eat, I always LOSE weight...ending up looking skinny, which I hate.

I suppose it's the way we're made.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I am slim anyway, but during my trips to the Phils, regardless of how much and what I eat, I always LOSE weight...ending up looking skinny, which I hate.

I always lose weight in the PI. I am in Bangkok at the moment. Here, I always gain weight

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

I'm just the same as you Graham.

Beer is my downfall, I love it....

I love your signature as you mentioned women's beauty that so inspiring and regarding fitness or work out, I just prefer walk. I am fit and I am from the persons who don't gain weight naturally, you know skinny a bit and fit. But once again love they way you draw your words about women's real beauty.

Thread Information