Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Pinoys.....Pinoys.....everywhere.

I was in Harrods earlier to meet a mate. Anyway, long story short, we decided to have lunch in the Caviar House oyster bar (makes a change from Maccy-dees). As I was walking through the store I had seen a few well-heeled Pinoys in a little group shopping. Sat at the oyster bar and there's a Filipino and a Filipina working there, and the Filipino told me his mate also works in the store. Great service from them (and the Galway and Japanese oysters were miles better than the French or English ones) and the guy was really nice to talk to.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    The more the merrier, spreading far and wide their happy go lucky ways and smiling faces.

I'm always pleased to meet Filipinos/ Filipina in shops/ restaurants and always chat with them, using Tagalog words as an icebreaker. I met one happy Filipino guy in Valerie Patisserie earlier this month who was telling me he's going home to Cebu but can't wait to return to his village in England (where he's lived for 10 years) as he can no longer put up with the noise!

Good Luck.

Thread Information