Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owners permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nochex Donate
Donate Now Target 75, So far 0 (0%)


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    23,195
    Rep Power
    150

    Cool Air Trip For Woman From (Near) Ayr

    Discrete photos of one lucky holidaymaker ... taken solo en~route TO - and AT - her destination on the Greek Island of Crete ...

    ...
    discreetly priced at 46!

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ight-Jet2.html -



  2. #2
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    24,462
    Rep Power
    150
    This was just on the news Arthur. Lucky lady.

    Nearest I came was when, on a flight back from Hong Kong (Aeroflot), via Moscow, there must have been only 20 passengers on the Airbus 300 .... same model as the teenage son of one of their pilots had crashed into the ground at 500 mph, during his on-board birthday party 6 months previous.


  3. #3
    Respected Member Tawi2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Cotabato.
    Posts
    8,845
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Nearest I came was when, on a flight back from Hong Kong (Aeroflot), via Moscow, there must have been only 20 passengers on the Airbus 300 .... same model as the teenage son of one of their pilots had crashed into the ground at 500 mph, during his on-board birthday party 6 months previous.
    I remember that. I think the pilot's kid was around 15 years old, crashed in Siberia if memory serves. I stopped flying Aeroflot then



    Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.


  4. #4
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    24,462
    Rep Power
    150
    Yeah, I'd heard about it, but gambled on only one of their pilots having clumsy teenage kids ... and as you can imagine... it was a great price.


  5. #5
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    23,195
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    This was just on the news Arthur. Lucky lady.

    Nearest I came was when, on a flight back from Hong Kong (Aeroflot), via Moscow, there must have been only 20 passengers on the Airbus 300 .... same model as the teenage son of one of their pilots had crashed into the ground at 500 mph, during his on-board birthday party 6 months previous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I remember that. I think the pilot's kid was around 15 years old, crashed in Siberia if memory serves. I stopped flying Aeroflot then
    According to the 'New York Times' of September 28, 1994 ... the following is a transcript of a tape recovered from the cockpit voice recorder of the doomed Aeroflot jetliner:

    http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/28/wo...ssian-jet.html ...

    Sadly, ... everyone on board the flight from Moscow to Hong Kong - on March 22 of that year - was killed.


  6. #6
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    24,462
    Rep Power
    150
    Yep... and according to that report, it was still the fault of the foreign plane, not just the kids... because the controls were different. doh !

    Idiots.


  7. -

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. my trip
    By hawk in forum Celebration
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 4th May 2012, 20:23
  2. need some help please, day trip to
    By lizaphil in forum Loose Talk, Chat and Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd February 2009, 08:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Filipino Forum : Philippine Forum