Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Duterte's son, drug-smuggler?

President of Philippines threatens to kill own son if he’s found guilty of drug trafficking
    The President of the Philippines is threatening to have his son killed if drug trafficking allegations against him are true.
    President Rodrigo Duterte said that the police who kill Paolo Duterte, 42, will be immune from prosecution.
    Paolo Duterte is accused of smuggling huge quantities of crystal methamphetamine from China through a Chinese triad, AFP reported.
    President Duterte, who campaigned on a law and order platform, insisted that none of his children were involved in drugs, but if they were, they would face the harshest punishment.
    “I said before my order was: ‘If I have children who are into drugs, kill them so people will not have anything to say,” Duterte said in a Wednesday night speech.
    “So I told Pulong (Paolo’s nickname): ‘My order is to kill you if you are caught. And I will protect the police who kill you, if it is true,'” he said.
    Duterte, 72, assumed office in the middle of last year, promising to eradicate illegal drugs by killing up to 100,000 traffickers, AFP reported.

Duterte’s aides have described his claims as “merely rhetoric” or “hyperbole.”
    Some of Duterte’s opponents allege that he and has family have long been involved in corrupt activities.
    Duterte denies all allegations of corruption.
    The younger Duterte, who is vice mayor of Davao, has denied any criminal activity.

Of course,given his connections he will never be found guilty of anything nor shot in a dark back alley like a dog,but its the thought that counts..............Right?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Practice what we preach springs to mind

Dont deal drugs here end of story.. If you do it will drastically increase the chances of getting one in the nut,no matter who you are these days..IMO.

Thread Information