Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Have you got PPI

We have seen the adverts "have you got PPI" .
    So has anyone looked into this or thought its not me its someone else.
    Well i have always thought i was well up on not spending my cash o wasted insurance when i was buying things , but many years ago when money was tight and loans was thrown around to everyone and transfer from bank to bank for a better rate too, well i was part of that group.
    The other month i sent of my letter as you never no what person could have added as they tell you, and i did not hear anything after filling in all the forms, well it seems that some sneaky bugger did add some sort of insurance policy to a loan and credit card i took out many years ago and i am entitled to some compensation.
    How much who knows but i am into the next room it seems and its a slow process , can it pay for a holiday maybe but is it a weekend in Skeggy or a few weeks in the Maldives .

Trusted Member
    Good luck.

When I was selling 'home improvements' we'd get an extra 5% commission if we flogged the customer PPI.

I couldn't be bothered most of the time, so my conscience is reasonably clear.

Well there is good news .
    I was never sold PPI it seems so I cannot claim anything, which makes me out to be a tight fisted git all those years not wanting to pay any extra insurance .

Thread Information