Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Any good hotels near airport ?

Hi everyone,... Decided to take that trip over to Cebu after all,... just found out that the Marco polo is fully booked for our initial stop-over stay before we head south to home .
    We arrive fairly late in the afternoon so decided that we would be better to find a nice hotel nearer to the airport for the first nights stay, just a cheaper hotel where we can all rest our crooked necks and have a breakfast in the morning. We never stayed in a hotel around this area, have googled them but photos can be deceiving.
    Anybody recommend somewhere to stay thats clean and safe for me and my family ?
    It would only be for the one night as we will book something nearer the city malls for the next two nights while we gather together shopping and essentials to take down to the village.....

Jonny

You can't get much nearer to the airport, than The Park Hill Hotel Mactan, Iv used this Hotel twice for its convenience of being near to the Hotel, within walking distance to local shops, if you need to eat out or grab some utilities.

https://www.agoda.com/en-gb/park-hil...248.1498567408

Respected Member
    I found the Eloisa royal suites looking okay,... especially as it has pool table for my son,..... looks good too

Thread Information