Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Where would you go?

Following on from a topic I have just started on another section, if you were in Cebu, what would YOUR suggestion be for another Country to visit from Cebu, preferably where we didn't need a visa? So far, I can see no further than Thailand. Oh, this would be with my fiancee..

Depends on what you're both looking for

Here's some inspiration for you, 60 visa free countries to visit

https://amaryroad.com/philippines-passport-holder/

They just started direct flights from Tagbilaran to Korea... I might take advantage of that for starters!

Respected Member
    Singapore?

Thailand and Cambodia, your girlfriend doesn't need a visa. Take her on the champagne balloon flight at dawn over Chiang Mai Or a helicopter flight over Angkor Wat, both unforgettable.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Hong Kong, South Korea or Vietnam?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Thailand and Cambodia, your girlfriend doesn't need a visa. Take her on the champagne balloon flight at dawn over Chiang Mai Or a helicopter flight over Angkor Wat, both unforgettable.
    You are tempting me Tawi..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Hong Kong, South Korea or Vietnam?
    2 out of three are tempting, South Korea is on a future to do list.

Hong Kong is great for 5-6 days. Disney, Ocean Park, Mong-Kok night market etc. Vietnam is fantastic, but you could loop that in with Thailand and Cambodia, depending upon time.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    Following on from a topic I have just started on another section, if you were in Cebu, what would YOUR suggestion be for another Country to visit from Cebu,
    Black Country via Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Black Country via Dubai
    I'm with Cathay this time Jamie, so it's Black Country via Hong Kong..

Black Country
    Nigeria? CAR?

Nigeria? CAR?
    This mate, http://www.bbc.co.uk/blackcountry/un.../what_is.shtml

White van man to pedestrian:
    S'cuse me mate does yow know if there's a B & Q in Wolverhampton?

Pedestrian:
    Sorry mate oi don't, but I knows there's 2 D's in Dudley

Ah right, that's north'ish of the Watford gap I try not to venture north, I get nosebleeds and it's grim up there

This mate, http://www.bbc.co.uk/blackcountry/un.../what_is.shtml

White van man to pedestrian:
    S'cuse me mate does yow know if there's a B & Q in Wolverhampton?

Pedestrian:
    Sorry mate oi don't, but I knows there's 2 D's in Dudley

I'm with Cathay this time Jamie, so it's Black Country via Hong Kong..
    My girl in Davao has sent me details of a special offer from the Phils to Singapore. I think she's hinting.

Cost 368 dollars (about £200 I think) per person which includes

Return flight with Silk Air
    Two nights in superior room at Genting Hotel Jurong
    Daily breakfast
    One day admission to Universal Studio's with other perks/vouchers
    One day admission to Dolphin Island discovery program
    One day admission to Adventure Cove Waterpark + other perks/vouchers
    Malaysian Food Street sampling platter

Ah right, that's north'ish of the Watford gap I try not to venture north, I get nosebleeds and it's grim up there
    Have you ventured north of Ermita though? How about that naughty place in Pampanga?

I've only heard you talk about your trips down south and in Manila

I have been north, don't like it much. I am a confirmed southerner - unless it's northern India or Thailand

I have been north, don't like it much. I am a confirmed southerner - unless its northernIndia or Thailand
    Northern Luzon? Batanes is meant to be nice. Pagudpud too.

What about Zambales and Pangasinan? I've been here. Two of my favourite provinces.

Yup, been to north Luzon. Still prefer south, Visayas and Mindanao, much like I prefer southern UK to the north.

Yep me too.There are some depressing places oop north including Scotland. Middlesbrough, Fleetwood, Thurso, Fort William, Livingston, Invergordon, Lossiemouth, Morecambe and Sheffield immediately spring to mind.

Yep me too.There are some depressing places oop north including Scotland. Middlesbrough, Fleetwood, Thurso, Fort William, Livingston, Invergordon, Lossiemouth, Morecambe and Sheffield immediately spring to mind.
    Anywhere north of Watford is quite grim

My girl in Davao has sent me details of a special offer from the Phils to Singapore. I think she's hinting.

Cost 368 dollars (about £200 I think) per person which includes

Return flight with Silk Air
    Two nights in superior room at Genting Hotel Jurong
    Daily breakfast
    One day admission to Universal Studio's with other perks/vouchers
    One day admission to Dolphin Island discovery program
    One day admission to Adventure Cove Waterpark + other perks/vouchers
    Malaysian Food Street sampling platter
    I did look at Singapore a few years ago, but for the cost of the Flights, Hotels, for a few days, I could probably do three weeks elsewhere. For Jan and me it would need to be for three weeks, as I don't see us going somewhere regularly, it would likely be a one off.

Anywhere north of Watford is quite grim
    The Lake District on a good day is very scenic, however on the one day that I was there it rained for the most part..

Been to the lakes quite a few times,its ok,you have three weeks holiday?You want cheapish?Myanmar-thailand-cambodia do a loop,go for a wander,off the track

That sounds more like my kind of break, wandering around..

Thread Information