Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Racism in the UK..................against whites!

Those puti they are so racist, I actually have been told that by a few people in the PI normally it was against americans I have put a story on here before about my own victimisation in Dumaguete when I pointed out to a pinoy how racist his country was in some aspects but bringing their own brand of racism to the UK with them? Is it racist? Watch for yourself, decide. Watch the clip till :58 seconds, look at the advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8v3Nr_wel0

Is it racism,or like attracts like birds of a feather? Would it be racist if a white guy in London posted an advert stipulating whites only tenants?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

For sure a whites only tenants advert would be deemed racist, same as a job description saying whites only, but i have noticed another form of racism, job adverts in whatever language it is, Im guessing some are Polish language, those adverts should not be allowed.

I think those gumtree adverts asking for Muslims only are perfectly acceptable. If you own a house and you are renting a room in it and wish to share with somebody who speaks in your language and believes in your religion then fine. Likewise, if you are renting the whole property. Your property and as such you probably have more faith renting to one of your own.
    Granted it's a sad state of affairs, but I see no wrong.

I don't agree with housing associations just offering Muslim housing though. They should offer housing on a who needs it priority basis regardless of skin colour.

Slip, I actually have a small portfolio of properties. I guarantee, yup, guarantee if I post an advert for white-only tenants I will be dragged over the coals by the press once its picked up. It's a small step from offering one ethnicity or religion only tenancies to one ethnicity. Shops, banks, services etc, there's already Muslim only mortgages , that's what's driving a schism through this so called multicultural country. There's no multiculturalism here at all, you should know that, you know the small newsagents on Feltham High Street down by King-kebab and KFC? I saw a job advert there for INDIANS ONLY. What's this country coming to? Harry, there's a horrendous area in west-London, it's called Hounslow, It's everything the government should applaud in their "Multicultural utopia" Britain. there's once again a newsagents at the top of the High Street on the corner, it's well known for its hundreds of window adverts, all nowadays are in Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Indian anything but English. Social exclusion of one ethnic minority...........English

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I deliberately didn't mention adverts advertising whites only. Because now I'm being hypocritical and saying I don't believe you should be allowed to advertise that. But not for the reasons I mentioned for Muslims only. Just because I feel it sounds racist, when I actually don't know why it does, and why it actually should matter.

Racism is defined as a bias against race, creed or religion. So on that basis, white only tenants is exactly the same as Muslim only tenants . It's the thin end of a dangerous wedge allowing muslims to advertise for Muslim only tenants, and as in that clip, there's an advert for Filipino only tenants so why not white only tenants? Look at the guy who was prosecuted for turning a gay couple away from his hotel, he can't advertise for heterosexual only hotel guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    I think those gumtree adverts asking for Muslims only are perfectly acceptable. If you own a house and you are renting a room in it and wish to share with somebody who speaks in your language and believes in your religion then fine. Likewise, if you are renting the whole property. Your property and as such you probably have more faith renting to one of your own.
    Granted it's a sad state of affairs, but I see no wrong.
    So Muslims are allowed to discriminate but nobody else can?

You either have one rule for all or none at all.

Correctemundo , but its not just Muslims, it's Polish, Lithuanians, Czech's, Filipinos. It's like I've always said, there is no multiculturalism in this country. There are pockets of religions, pockets of ethnicities. Like really does attract like. That's an irrefutable fact, however much spin the government put on it. Would you like to live in a street full to the brim with Nigerians? Or Polish? Would the average Pakistani like to live in a street where everyone was white as snow?

Thing is, I don't think offering rooms for whites, Indians, Filipino only etc etc is wrong if that is what the individual prefers.

The point I'm trying to make is, that in my opinion whites only sounds more racist and is more likely to get you into trouble than advertising for Muslims only. Why it sounds wrong I really don't know, just down to the era we live in I guess.

That's racist against whites exactly what the thread headline says, we are being discriminated against in our own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    Thing is, I don't think offering rooms for whites, Indians, Filipino only etc etc is wrong if that is what the individual prefers.

The point I'm trying to make is, that in my opinion whites only sounds more racist and is more likely to get you into trouble than advertising for Muslims only. Why it sounds wrong I really don't know, just down to the era we live in I guess.
    Political correctness is the term often used nowadays..

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    No such thing as racism, petty and childish and you can still buy gollywogs on Amazon, nothing wrong with being referred to as a wog it's only a kind of nickname

Whites only sounds racist to brits,muslims only doesn't,thats everything that's wrong with this country today wrapped up in a nutshell what are we having next,a two-tier society?Oh,wait,we already have one with approx. 100 sharia courts operating off the radar in this country,what happens when a sunni landlord discriminates against Shiite tenants,will the white brits go along with that or is that racist?

Surely its not Racist to advertise for Muslims only as it's not a race. I cant see a lot wrong with that as it would make sense to me. If your in a shared occupancy accommodation and your all Muslim then considering your preference for food etc etc it makes sense . I do however have a problem with a Housing Association advertising for Muslim only tenants .
    I've been into plenty of Filipino shared accommodations in London over the years and all you ever see is Filipinos. One moves out another moves in. Never considered that Racist.

As already said, legal definition of racism.........Religion, race, colour. Therefore it's illegal to advertise for Muslim, Pinoy, Guatemalan, Bhuddist tenants to the exclusion of others, but the only one who is ever going to be prosecuted is the landlord who advertises for white only tenants as they are an easy target and the country is filled with lefties who are looking for a cause to champion.

I see a significant difference between Muslim only and Whites only but thats probably the leftie in me

My wife once applied for and got a job advertised as Wanted Tagalog speaking Nanny/Housekeeper. Employers were both British with no interest in the Philippines other than having a Filipina member of staff.

Yup, you're a leftie

This makes me livid.

The rich and famous such as George Clooney advocating the influx of refugees - yet he decides to run off back to L.A when the problem interferes with his cosy lifestyle. Clooney is leaving the UK due to terrorism fears and is planning to sell his mansion near Lake Como due to the number of refugees in the area.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    I must plead guilty.

I went on a Filipino meeting site, to meet a Filipino. So racist.

I also only looked for a female so that makes me sexist too

It is such a good thing that I live in Spain where we can still be what we want and make the choices that we want. Very strange place !

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post

It is such a good thing that I live in Spain where we can still be what we want and make the choices that we want.
    ... thank God there ARE still places on this planet where we can be our natural selves.

Apparently the dopes in charge of picking the South African cricket team are basing their selections on SKIN COLOUR.

More PC bullshittery.

Anyway they lost the first test against England by over 200 runs. Serves them right.

What about the 'National Black Police Association' don't suppose that could be racist could it?

MOBO music of black origin awards, reverse racism, try setting up a MOWO award and see what happens Dianne Abbot would have a fit

We're slowly becoming a forum for disenfranchised middle aged white men

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    What about the 'National Black Police Association'? Don't suppose that could be racist, could it?

At the time it was set up, a couple of white officers (tongue in cheek) asked if they could set up a white group. They were told if they even tried, they would be prosecuted.

Yet another giving something racial overtones, when there are none intended, Cradley Heath is in the Black Country and is famous for Chain making..

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/labour...apped-6782784/

what she is saying is absolute tripe.

Not allowed to say Black Country anymore, it's country of colour, the worlds gone PC mad, Well, not really, the world as the rest of the world isn't like the UK, they couldn't really give a toss, but in Blighty we get beaten to our knees with the racist stick Douglas Bader,true British hero, helped save this country from ze Germans. Anyway, he had a dog called Nigger. Granada TV when they screened Reach For The Sky edited out his dog's name for fear of causing offence, yet showed black rappers whose every second lyric included nigger this, nigger that, and nigger the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Not allowed to say Black Country anymore, it's country of colour, the worlds gone PC mad, Well, not really, the world as the rest of the world isn't like the UK, they couldn't really give a toss, but in Blighty we get beaten to our knees with the racist stick Douglas Bader,true British hero, helped save this country from ze Germans. Anyway, he had a dog called Nigger. Granada TV when they screened Reach For The Sky edited out his dog's name for fear of causing offence, yet showed black rappers whose every second lyric included nigger this, nigger that, and nigger the other.

Thought that was The Dam Busters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    Yet another giving something racial overtones, when there are none intended, Cradley Heath is in the Black Country and is famous for Chain making..

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/labour...apped-6782784/

what she is saying is absolute tripe.

I think that's absolutely disgusting, and I'm going to write to my MP, Teresa May about this.

We in Berkshire and other counties in the UK should be offended about the countyist behaviour from West Bromich, how dare they elevate themselves to a country status. It's pure countyism and we shouldn't let it be tolerated

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Thought that was The Dam Busters
    Might have been. I just thought of the Douglas Bader story and remembered the name of his movie. I just looked at a Filipino website where they list both foreigner prices and local prices but we are the ones because we are white that are racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information