Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Another general election

My god another general election MAY be on the way and Labour say they would win that one too.
    Can the country get through another election, can you , can I.
    Myself i would think not again plus i cant be bothered but a Tory i am so i do have to vote to keep Labour out, anyway any one heard anything about Diane Abbott and her illness or fake illness.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    any one heard anything about Diane Abbott and her illness or fake illness.
    Extreme stupidity isn't an illness its a mindset,for her its most certainly terminal

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Extreme stupidity isn't an illness its a mindset,for her its most certainly terminal

Dianne Abbot on Countdown with her amazing pure mathematics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5c7AlHtvQ

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Dianne Abbot on Countdown with her amazing pure mathematics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5c7AlHtvQ
    Its good to have a chuckle

In 1988, Abbott claimed at a black studies conference in Philadelphia that "the British invented racism"

She isn't just a mathematician,she also does gaffes rather well

In 1988, Abbott claimed at a black studies conference in Philadelphia that "the British invented racism"

She isn't just a mathematician,she also does gaffes rather well
    I wonder, and I don't mean to sound thick here, but racism does that work both ways? like I think the British white person could be on the receiving end of all this stuff, but is that called another name?

Its amazing can anyone recall any member saying they would press the button if they had too.
    But then again if they are not prepared to use it , what have it and pay for it, think of all that extra cash coming in from not spending it on Trident , hang about here , thats what they intend to do scrap trident and use that money to pay for school fees, nurses pay rises, free breakfast for all school children in there first year" DONT PARENTS DO THIS". 20.000 new police officers , buy back the railway ,water and other utilities , pay the new £10 per hour min wage, and uncle tom cobley and all and uncle tom cobley and all.

Thread Information